Snowflakes | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this thread as @Eventhorizon saying "Merry Christmas to all y'all"

trump_the_worst_christmas_gift_ever_snow_globe-r0da98a67b2fc4ec7b32c9ebfa1ee30d0_zdpjb_630.jpg

Whatever your physical body is, represents your gender. Whether you like it or not. If you decide to change that it's your choice and you become whatever you become.
It doesn't get much simpler.

Wow.
You keep blowing my mind with your willing ignorance on certain subjects.
Read a Psychology Today once in a while about the things you are attempting to speak about.

Yes, just like you chose to be heterosexual...and others chose to have red hair and freckles and own no soul.
Ridiculous argument already proven wrong over and over again (except for maybe the gingers).

Once again - only adding more HATE to the forum...adding more separation and aggravation, not to mention being overall generally insulting on whatever subject you deface with your illogical barf.

Wow.
You keep blowing my mind with your willing ignorance on certain subjects.
Read a Psychology Today once in a while about the things you are attempting to speak about.

Yes, just like you chose to be heterosexual...and others chose to have red hair and freckles and own no soul.
Ridiculous argument already proven wrong over and over again (except for maybe the gingers).

Once again - only adding more HATE to the forum...adding more separation and aggravation, not to mention being overall generally insulting on whatever subject you deface with your illogical barf.
Awwww you kids are still beating eachother's head in :m035:

I will not try to convince you otherwise, you are entitled to your opinion. But let me seize this opportunity to emphasize that I most completely, wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. People who identify with neither gender not only exist, but are one of the most marginalised communities there is in so many countries. We must do the utmost so that their fundamental rights are respected, worldwide.

Amen, I am now done with this thread.

+9001

Do you think Tomi Lauren stole Jeff Foxworthy's shtick because hillbilly idiots make up her fan base?

Statistics that come from a poll conducted by an insurance company are useless.

Who are these people? Who doesn't click the 'x' when an insurance company asks to poll them on social issues?

Freaks! That's who!

Actually, if you are doing polls on the regular you are a 'poll-taking' kind of person and that says something about you. I see these debates where one person says "76% of people do this" and the other goes "Nuh-uh, it's actually 67%" and they cite different polls and no-one has their sources to hand and it's just a waste of everybody's time. At the very least we are only finding out the opinions of the sort of people who have the time and inclination to fill in polls voluntarily and that is not the everyman (everything?) so it really tells us nothing about what average people think.

I'm talking about your post

I think you have that quite wrong. Many don't say but have told me in private they dont know why I am attacked here for my views and share them.

In this particular case, For these particular views, I don't know why your attacked here and share them... this time...

...that being said if you say something I disagree with and you have... I will still call you on it...

way to get him on that whole-to-part fallacy

I can't even tell if you're being serious or not. but if you're not, good burn.

How much more clear must I be?

In our society, men and women have specific things they are expected to do. What I'm asking, is what do you think of those expectations?

I'm totally for equality, I think if woman assault men, I definitely think the woman should go to jail, unlike the current paradigm.

I think the time for men opening doors for woman is long past

I think that the fact that the military has lower physical fitness standards for woman is appalling, if she can't pull her weight the penalties for woman should be the same as men.

I believe there is too much emphasis on violence against woman is inappropriate, it makes woman seem weak. We need more emphasis on violence against men, then woman will not look like weak defenceless kittens... gawd, I hate those politians!!

rant done...

Status
Not open for further replies.