Snowflakes | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kix are terrible, don't compare them

Uh... "democracy/democratic" existed long before the political party of the same name did. It's a very basic thing. And yeah, the US is a republic, but guess what, the two things aren't mutually exclusive - the US is a democratic republic. That's an extremely obvious fact, one of the most basic things anyone could possibly know about this country.

A democracy is "a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives." How could you possibly dispute that this applies to the US? It's mind-boggling.
That's such a small nit picking distinction. We are a republic and that's all that needs to be said.

This is your problem. I understand reality to well. You claw at it.
too*
Sorry to break it to you, but even if you were a good debater, I'd have to disagree with you. You don't understand reality at all. Men can only understand their perception of what surrounds them

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
That's such a small nit picking distinction. We are a republic and that's all that needs to be said.

Nit picking? I just presented some of the broadest, most sweeping definitions possible. You are clinging to a word because it appeals to you and vilifying the other because of your inherent biases, negating your ability to accept even the most simplistic truths presented before you.

And that's all that needs to be said.

Nit picking? I just presented some of the broadest, most sweeping definitions possible. You are clinging to a word because it appeals to you and vilifying the other because of your inherent biases, negating your ability to accept even the most simplistic truths presented before you.

And that's all that needs to be said.
Uh... "democracy/democratic" existed long before the political party of the same name did. It's a very basic thing. And yeah, the US is a republic, .....

Ummmm...thanks Hush.

too*
Sorry to break it to you, but even if you were a good debater, I'd have to disagree with you. You don't understand reality at all. Men can only understand their perception of what surrounds them
I'm sorry that you are wrong. Really. One day you may catch up.

Soundcloud musicians could learn a thing or two from you, you know.

Someone told you you're unrealistic? FACKEM! Follow your dreams! You'll be the biggest there ever was!

Reactions: Skarekrow
I am still,STILL waiting for the day someone tells me how I am wrong about liberals and proves it.

Reactions: Icedream
Soundcloud musicians could learn a thing or two from you, you know.

Someone told you you're unrealistic? FACKEM! Follow your dreams! You'll be the biggest there ever was!
Ok icedream.

you'd need ears for that.
Really no. I don't use my ears here. My eyes yes but ears aren't involved. But let me guess, thats wrong as well.

Use your own words icedream. "I am wrong." Come on you can say it.

never thought we'd get to this point, EH. I'm proud of you
That's common for you isn't it? Taking everything out of context. No wonder you are mad at the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.