Sephirot Tree of Life | INFJ Forum

Sephirot Tree of Life

HenRick

Community Member
Jul 16, 2008
MBTI
X
I've been studying the Sephirot online in my spare time. (Mostly Wikipedia).

It seem to explain intuition as being the Chokmah - Divine Reality/ revelation/ Yesh me-ayin - being from nothingness (Power of Wisdom).
That my explain why I always think from nothing as if I didn't have any previous existance.

I'm sort of feeling bad right now so I will explain later in more detail (stomach ache).

I read some where that it explains that masculine properties are loving and mercy and
feminine properties are powers of divine punishment and wrath in the world or other wise justice.

It seems that culture has flip flopped the roles?

Here's a link to the wikipedia page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Sephiroth

I hope some one how understands it well. It's sort of mushy in my head.

I hate the Sephirot Tree of Life. It killed dead Aeris

HenRick said:
I read some where that it explains that masculine properties are loving and mercy and
feminine properties are powers of divine punishment and wrath in the world or other wise justice.
nope, seems normal.

ShaiGar said:
I hate the Sephirot Tree of Life. It killed dead Aeris

HenRick said:
nope, seems normal.

I believe that Sephirot wasn't a tree?

Seems normal? I did read in one of the websites about it that Western Culture specificly reveresed it.
I'm not to sure about Australia but since there origins did come from Britian I don't know.

Masculine and Feminine properties are socially constructed.

ShaiGar said:
Satya said:
PMS is not a social construction.

If you are talking about the hormonal changes that occur during the month, then men have their own cycle. Don't forget that female is the default sex.

Satya said:
ShaiGar said:
Satya said:
PMS is not a social construction.

If you are talking about the hormonal changes that occur during the month, then men have their own cycle. Don't forget that female is the default sex.
never noticed any sort of cycle where i blow up in someones face because i was asked "what time is it?". I get angry for compeltely rational reasons.

ShaiGar said:
never noticed any sort of cycle where i blow up in someones face because i was asked "what time is it?". I get angry for compeltely rational reasons.

Sure ya do. ;)

Satya said:
ShaiGar said:

Sure ya do. ;)
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ACCUSATIONS!

7ac-sephiroth-1.jpg

The ... mh... tree of Sephiroth....

sorry I couldn't help it :mrgreen:

Shaz- said:
7ac-sephiroth-1.jpg

The ... mh... tree of Sephiroth....

sorry I couldn't help it :mrgreen:
It's okay shaz, I don't think anyone expected this particular topic to pass Final Fantasy 7