Seeking Manga Master Advice | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Seeking Manga Master Advice

I loved Fruits Basket. I avoided it for ages and then one day I just started to read it and it's now one of my favourites. :)

So! I decided to go in a complete opposite way of Claymore and read Fruits Basket! I must say I am once again in love. :D It's just so freaking adorable and sweet and I just feel all happy reading it. Thanks for the recommendations. It gives me more to read. *happy sigh*

yay! I love Furuba (Yuki-kun!! <3)

Fruits Basket is one of those cutesy mangas that go beyond cutesy into something deep and profound -- not a bad read at all :D I haven't gotten a new one of those in a while...what volume are they on now? I have up to 16

From what I understand the manga is complete. I'm reading it at the onemanga website. To be honest it is tearing me up inside reading it. And I just can't stop... I want to read it all right now. It's got me all jumbled.... I'm way to emotional... I don't know why I let myself get so attached this way... *blushes*

From what I understand the manga is complete. I'm reading it at the onemanga website. To be honest it is tearing me up inside reading it. And I just can't stop... I want to read it all right now. It's got me all jumbled.... I'm way to emotional... I don't know why I let myself get so attached this way... *blushes*

... And then it's over and you are lost and don't know what to do with yourself.
That's what happens to me anyway.

Last edited:
So I finished Fruits Basket last night. I am so sad that it's over.

I thought it was such a good story and can't stop thinking about it now. :) I keep envisioning it as a movie. And I was so eager to finish reading it so I could find out what happens to all of these characters that I invested in, and now... it's over....

I have to find something new to read, but I'm so glad to have given FB a chance. *highly recommend it!*

I really do think you'd like Tsubasa and xxxHolic, if you're looking for a new title :D

Rave
Monster
Fairy tail
DN angel

Ouran High School Host Club is so funny! :m146:
I really love Nana, it's been my fav for a while. Are there any other mangas like Nana?