Seeing Other Folks' Auras? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Seeing Other Folks' Auras?

I can't see aura's with my own physical eyes, but I can feel them.

Through my mental eyes I see shades and tones of illuminated lights. I don't see vivid colours, but more tones.

:m190:

Can anyone relate with me on this?

Or maybe I'm just weird.

I think just like anything, people have strengths in one thing(s) over another

For psychic abilities
Some people are more in tune with the sense of touch. Clairsentient
While others use their mental eyes better -clairvoyance
and others use their mental ears -clairaudience
And you have other senses too.. taste, smell etc. I've actually met one guy who gets things through his nose

Lately I'm finding more and more, to my surprise that everything I receive (sixth sense) is incredibly vivid via touch and ears. They come to me so much stronger than my physical skin and ears

I can't see auras, but I believe that I can sense them, and that I use them as an indirect tool. I am quite adept at reading people.

i'm also highly sensitive in this respect...i believe its referred to as being energy-sentient. there are some people that immediately give me a bad vibe and many times without me even having to have had direct contact with them.

by the way...just out of curiosity, are those of you who see auras able to see your own aura?

Does anyone here have this ability?

Yup. Not all the time usually when I am not focusing on what is in front of me. Their fun to look at.

Which aura attracts you?
None in particular but a lot of my friends have purple and pink auras though.

Which one causes you to walk quietly in the other direction?
Its not the sight of someones aura that would make me walk in the other direction. Its like the vibes I get from them.

Mines green, like bright green. Most of time anyway sometimes when I am in a really good mood it turns gold, and when I am angry it is orange.

Last edited:
Everyone can see auras but not everyone can see them in color.

Basically you have to learn to meditate with your eyes open.

Everyone can see auras but not everyone can see them in color.

Basically you have to learn to meditate with your eyes open.

wait so..if everyone can see auras, just not in colour, what would a colourless aura look like? :m083:

Anyone can see auras; you just need to train your eye to see them. Years ago, I tried to develop my ability to see them with the help of a book. One day, I finally saw a full aura bursting out of a side of my subject's body. It was surreal, and I've never seen anything like it before or since. It also frightened me, which led me to stop doing it all together.

wait so..if everyone can see auras, just not in colour, what would a colourless aura look like? :m083:
its more of the feeling you get off someone. replace "see" with general perception (6th sense, so to speak [even though everyone has a perfectly "normal" 6th sense of the self in space {how you know where your hand is even when its not in sight}, so its more of a 7th sense what I'm talking about]). When someone just "feels" off or something like that. I think that's what luci is referring to.

Anyone can see auras; you just need to train your eye to see them. Years ago, I tried to develop my ability to see them with the help of a book. One day, I finally saw a full aura bursting out of a side of my subject's body. It was surreal, and I've never seen anything like it before or since. It also frightened me, which led me to stop doing it all together.

Do you remember the name of the book?

Things have happened to me too just after reading about them.

All of the experiences I've had till now have scared the daylights out of me, but as it kept happening I decided I would just get used to it and I think I might be more accepting of everything that happens in life now, unusual or very ordinary. I never know what's around the corner. It does help to practice relaxation

How long does it usually take someone to "train" themselves how to see them?

I feel the aura more than I see it; It is a combination of taste, touch, intuition and spirituality. The information then overlays on top of someone. For me it's not so much color as it is looking into who they are, what they represent and how they effect the world.

Aura can change shades, it can become rigid to soft, and it can contain multiple colors. It usually does contain multiple colors, the few times where I've felt single colors is when the persons emotional state is in extremes (ex. life or death situations, rage, etc).

There are also auras in which people direct at you, sometimes they themselves are of different colors. Auras are not only limited to living beings, an area has it's own combinations as well as things in general (ex. dolls, pens, tables).

You can also extract aura from various things, living and non living and also put out the aura of your choosing.

Last edited:

wow I really want to learn how to see auras.
If you remember the name of the book, please post :)

Like a black, white, or grey shadow surrounding someones body.

Or so I've been told.

Sounds a little creepy to me.

How long does it usually take someone to "train" themselves how to see them?

I tried persistently for quite a few weeks.

It depends on the person, everyone has different strengths when it comes to these things.

Once I knew what they look like I realized that I could do that when I was a little kid. Then as I got older I lost the ability. And this power of mine its not fully developed I havn't used it enough. My aunt can see them with out trying. Grrrr at herrrrr

What would be the best resource to learn about auras? I am interested in it but I cant see them and dont know much about them.

What would be the best resource to learn about auras? I am interested in it but I cant see them and dont know much about them.

I learned from books, the internet, and from somebody else. PM me about it of you like, I can give you some tips.

There seems to be a scientific way to "see" auras known as the "Gas Discharge Visualization" that was invented by Russian Scientists not long ago. I found this article that talks about it for any of you who are interested:

WHAT IS "GDV"?

Quite simply, "GDV" is a term that is used interchangeably to refer to both a scientific instrument - the "GDV" Camera/Computer/Software Complex and the technique that it uses."GDV" stands for Gas Discharge Visualization. It refers to the process that takes place while using the "GDV" camera/computer/software complex. Based on the well known "kirlian effect", it's purpose is the study of biological subjects (human, animal, plant, liquid etc.) or more precisely, their biological energy fields.The term "GDV" is simply "shorthand" for a much longer and more complicated description of the actual process, more precisely - Biological Emission and Optical Radiation Stimulated by Electromagnetic Field Amplified by Gas Discharge with Visualization Through Computer Data Processing).The Gas Discharge Visualization Camera/Computer/Software Complex is brand new in the history of scientific development with the potential impact for changing our understanding of reality as the invention of the microscope, telescope, X-ray machine, Tomography and Ultrasound. It gives us greater vision and power to understand the human being and nature than we have ever had before. It is the very first device in the world, which graphically represents the distribution of energy flow in space and the interaction of this energy with the energy around it. For the first time an investigator can view, measure and analyze biological subjects in a manner that has never before been possible.It is most significant to note that this process is fast, simple, scientifically reproducible, non invasive and inexpensive.

BIOLOGICAL ENERGY FIELD - The common term we use for this is "Human Energy Field" or "HEF". We also use "Aura". However these terms are not scientifically accurate. More precisely, when one says Biological Energy Field one is referring to a complex interaction among various fields that may be known (such as one's own physical processes, emotions or thoughts or unknown (such as those of another individual, group of individuals and the environment at all levels, seen and unseen including electromagnetic fields (EMF), gravitational fields and so on as demonstrated within one individual. The Biological Energy Field is formed by the body in space, produced by the body's emissions and interactions with the processes of the environment. It provides information about this exchange .Another way of stating this, is to say that it is an individualized point of Consciousness in space and time - the result of a multidimensional effect of complex dynamic interactions both known and unknown in relationship to all that exists."KIRLIAN EFFECT"

The "Kirlian Effect" refers to the resulting image of a gas discharge, "fluorescence" or glow that appears around the edge of a subject after it is placed in a high-intensity electrical field that is captured on some type of photo-material. When this process is applied to biological subjects it is also referred to as "Bioelectrography" or "Kirlianography. [Korotkov, 1995-1999].The occurrence of a "fluorescence or "glow" from animate or inanimate objects when placed in a high intensity electromagnetic field has been well known for more than two centuries. But the name comes from two Russian investigators, Semyon and Valentina Kirlian who independently discovered this same phenomenon in the 1930's and 40's. The method of "high-frequency" photography became known as the "Kirlian Effect." Over time, other names have been used to refer to this phenomenon based on unique methods or techniques. However, the essence of the process remained the same.
Sources:http://www.gdvusa.org/whatis.html

Do you remember the name of the book?

wow I really want to learn how to see auras.
If you remember the name of the book, please post :)

The book is called "Develop Your Psychic Abilities" by Litany Burns. It's pretty hard to find since I think it's no longer being printed. Regardless, it is only one of a plethora of books available on the market that deal with this subject. Maybe look around amazon.com to see which ones have the best rating? You can also look into websites and forums, as I'm sure there are tons of web resources on this stuff.

After all these years, I'm still can't forget that experience. I think what shocked me most was how expansive, opaque and otherworldly it was. If I were to imagine a ghost, it would probably appear to be made of the same substance. From what I can remember, it was a dense turquoise, and very beautiful, like an aurora.

Last edited: