School Profile | INFJ Forum

School Profile

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
So here is a set of school related questions..

What year did you graduate/will be graduating high school?
What was/is the size of your school?
Where did/do you attend to school? Did you attend multiple schools due to moving or other occurrences?
What was/is your favorite class? least favorite?
Did you fit a particular stereotype if so which one,or where you pretty much a rebel?
Best book you read during high school?
Favorite teacher? describe him/her!
Did you recognize any MBTI in your classmates/teachers?
School Mascots?
Graduation song?
Any particular trends?

What year did you graduate/will be graduating high school? 2011
What was/is the size of your school? Pretty big, over 4000 people.
Where did/do you attend to school? Did you attend multiple schools due to moving or other occurrences? Yes I have attended 2 Elementary schools, 1 Middle School and 2 High schools( so far, I am probably moving again before senior year)
What was/is your favorite class? least favorite? So far my favorite would chemistry, my least favorite would have to be math(any type of math, math has always been a challenge)
Did you fit a particular stereotype if so which one,or where you pretty much a rebel?
Pretty much a rebel lol,though I am pretty much a loner, I do not consider myself to be one.
Best book you read during high school? So far we read this book Go ask Alice, the ending made me cry as well as love is a mixtape which also made me cry.
Favorite teacher? describe him/her! Well my Chem teacher this year! She's so awesome! she explains everything clearly and profoundly and really is good on giving me the general idea of things! We are building a good relation and we are discussing various school related subjects :).
Chem Teacher-ISFP/INFP
Philosophy Teacher-ENTP
Psychology Teacher-ISFJ
Pre-calc Teacher-ISFJ
English(AP) Teacher-ENFP
English 2 Teacher- ENFP
French Teacher-ISTJ
Italian Teacher-ESFP
Earth Space Teacher-INTJ
Biology Teacher-INFJ
English 1 teacher-ISTJ

World History Teacher- ESTJ
ahh more to come this answer is wayyy to long
School Mascots? Middle School-Gator,High School-Falcons
Graduation song? Not yet lol
Any particular trends? Huh so many people with i-pods, texting in class.., very competitive.

Last edited:
went to one year of high school and then I dropped out W00T! I am since graduated.

I graduated in 08/09 school year

around 2,000 students in a school built and staffed for a 1,000

Where did/do you attend to school? Did you attend multiple schools due
to moving or other occurrences?

New Port Richey, Florida

Naval science, a.k.a NJROTC

a stereotype, no but I was a part of the Rotc Nazi clik (rotc is pronounced Rot-cee)

"To Kill a Mocking Bird"

way to hard to do so instead a short list

1) LCDR Stauffer, he was my NJROTC instructor and i learned alot from him and MSGT Hodges mainly a lot of good leadership stuff which I have feeling is going to serve me well in the years to come

2)Mr. Peter Buga, by far the hardest class I eveer took was my American history Honors class. He taught me more then any of my professors so far here at FCC. My lord he also gave me great preperation for my college classes to, and to top it off he was fun to talk to after class.

3)Mr. Moshner, best math teacher ever period, nuff said.... also I think he may have been a INFJ

4)finaly, the electrifying, spectifying, santifying, and ridiculously awesome Mr. Joe Groppe. You remember that one crazy teacher you had that was entertaining but didn't really teach you much. Well that's Mr. Groppe on crack and we still larned from him.

HE HAS HIS OWN FREAKING DANCE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VLRJZps9mo"]YouTube- THE GROPPE DANCE.[/ame]

nope

School Mascots?

RAM

Graduation song?

Uhh.....

Any particular trends?

Parkour got pretty popular and BDU's among hte ROTC folk.

that's about it.

June 18th 2007

around 3000. My graduating class was around 900.

Where did/do you attend to school? Did you attend multiple schools due to moving or other occurrences?

My highschool was in Manahawkin, NJ. I only attended this highschool as I did not move during the time that I was there

Favorite class is a tie between AP chemistry, which I took in 11th grade, and Pottery 4 IS which I took in 12th grade. Least favorite class was US History 2 which I took in 11th grade also. I did liked it because the teacher was a classic ESTP and it annoyed the hell out of me. The class was a joke.

Nope, I didn't fit any sterotype. I was a typical science nerd, but I didn't get along with that group. All my friends were the japenese/anime kids, and I hate anime, it bores me. I was also in with the Art nerds cause of my ceramics class. Because of all this. I was just my own breed.

A Brave New World. Read it for english in 12th grade.

Tie between my Pottery teacher who I had for all four years, and my AP Chemistry teacher (who also helped me when I did an independent study in organic chemistry).

My pottery teacher was an ISFJ I am pretty sure. She was very much a loud mouthed itallian woman with a moody temper. She was strict and has favorites. However, she was exceedingly kind and caring to everyone (well, almost everyone). Me and her had a rather interesting relationship. She was constantly yelling at me for dropping/breaking things, and hoarding all the sponges and glazes in my cabinet. Our constant fighting and yelling was a play game though, we never hurt each others feelings. I love her.

My chemistry teacher I am pretty certain is an INTJ. She is brillant. She was one of the people on the research team that decoded the protien structure of insulin way back when. She saw potential in be far before I saw it in myself, and went out of her way to help me. She did it in the most effective way possible though. I was not aware that she was helping me. She was quietly observing me, and when the time was right, she started to open up. She also really looks out for my well being. She knew if I was upset or something was bothering me. Mentally we are on the exact same page and could talk about anything for what seemed like hours. We were intellectual equals if you will, able to understand each other with no effort at all. Which we both said is rare for us.

I wasn't well versed on MBTI when I was in highschool, and I was very poor at typing people. I can look back and type them now, but only a handful with confidence.

School Mascots?

Ram

Graduation song?

I don't think we had one. I don't remember hearing one at our ceremony. If we did I don't remember.

Any particular trends?

Yeah. My highschool is on the jersey shore (yes... I am from the jersey shore). As such, there was shore culture there. Lots of surfer/pot smokers. That split into two camps. The dumb camp which did poorly in school and skipped all the time, and the smart crew who could smoke pot then take a test and get an A (I kid you not, I have seen it happen first hand many times). Sports got a disproportionate amount of attention so there were a lot of jocks, but they weren't bullies from what I seen, albeit it not very nice. The ones I knew though liked me. I was very well liked and very well known in my highschool for a number of reasons

This will only embarrass me. However:

What year did you graduate/will be graduating high school? 1986.

What was/is the size of your school? Small. There were less than 200 in my graduating class.

Where did/do you attend to school? Did you attend multiple schools due to moving or other occurrences? Grew up/attended at Bexley High School, in Ohio.

What was/is your favorite class? least favorite? Loved English, HATED math.

Did you fit a particular stereotype if so which one,or where you pretty much a rebel? You ever see "The Breakfast Club"? Inside I felt like the goth chick. Outside, I was the nerd. I was WEIRD.

Best book you read during high school? Probably A Separate Peace (required reading) or anything by Bradbury or Harlan Ellison.

Favorite teacher? describe him/her! I liked the ones who challenged me to greatness and didn't tease me for my inadequacies. Funny enough, some of my old teachers are *still* at my high school. And they were old THEN. :D

Did you recognize any MBTI in your classmates/teachers? The ones who challenged me and were slightly nerdy were probably ENxx types or INxx types. I couldn't tell you if there were any INFJs or INTJs because I was so terribly introverted.

School Mascots? The Lions.

Graduation song? I don't remember.

Any particular trends? 80s preppy. That was *everyone* there...although I dressed more like the nerds in the movie Napoleon Dynamite. :D

Last edited: