[INFJ] - Sarcasm? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Sarcasm?

Um... It was sarcasm? Guess I'm no good at it

Fair enough. Everything I've seen from you thus far has been complaints about this site so it seemed like a continuation of that.

Fair enough. Everything I've seen from you thus far has been complaints about this site so it seemed like a continuation of that.
Really? Everything? I've been here one day. Well two days now, made several comments, the only complaint I've made was about some insensitive trolls which I have blocked. I don't tolerate mean people and sense I've discovered how to not see them anymore, its more enjoyable.

Reactions: Wyote
Really? Everything? I've been here one day. Well two days now, made several comments, the only complaint I've made was about some insensitive trolls which I have blocked. I don't tolerate mean people and sense I've discovered how to not see them anymore, its more enjoyable.

Your idea of a troll is a bit off my friend

Your idea of a troll is a bit off my friend
Maybe. For me a troll is anyone with a sense of superiority or a person who thinks they are so above another person that they don't have to be civil or show any compassion. So yeah it may be a broad term but its something I choose not to have in my life .We can all disagree on something but we can stay civil. When someone makes light of someone's feelings or makes a flippant remark or gives an opinion that serves no greater good than self service yeah, I call them a troll. Meanness is intolerable

Reactions: Skarekrow
I don't use it, people often think I'm serious when I am being sarcastic.

I bet you have a serious face.