IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
Yup, you heard me. Sarah Palin Reality Show. Apparently, Sarah Palin is going to be having her own reality show (which is currently being filmed), to premier on November 14th. It's called "Sarah Palin's Alaska", to be shown on TLC (which seems odd to because of TLC's liberal spin).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/06/sarah-palin-reality-show_n_673759.html

Thoughts on this? I think this is downright hilarious.

Smart financial move on her part.

Stupid all the same.

You couldn't force me to watch it. Stupid stupid idea for TLC.

Optimal usage of her skills. I've seen other ESFJs performing quite well in reality shows. It's because they are so neat and Fe-driven, and maintain it throughout the whole day.

I don't see her having any real chance in major politics anymore, but to show off her housewife skills - why not. It might even be useful to learn something from her about how to maintain a clean ordered environment [strike]and become a crazed control-freak[/strike] and still be nice.

Whew, that was a close one.
Not really. :)

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha, HILARIOUS I think.
I'll watch an episode or two of it.
Fun stuff, and at least it means she's not gearing up to run for President of the US:m187:

I can't wait to see clips of this on The Soup.

And she better think again if this is to boost support for a 2012 campaign... I'm so glad she's not our vice president.

I think it's a smart political move on TLCs part. They get to subtly mock her, and bring republicans over to their channel.

Like another Colbert Report, without the star being aware. This is only possible because she's retarded.

... to be shown on TLC (which seems odd to because of TLC's liberal spin).
Thoughts on this? I think this is downright hilarious.
Liberal spin? Aren't they the ones with the shows about people with 200 children and full of religion, and the other about brides spending huge sums on one ultra bust-heaving dress? Not saying I doubt you, but I haven't seen it.
She's probably still considering it, having the crazies will do that to ya. >.<
I think it's a smart political move on TLCs part. They get to subtly mock her, and bring republicans over to their channel.

Like another Colbert Report, without the star being aware. This is only possible because she's retarded.
Hahahaha! Snap!

headdesk-500x400.jpg

People should quit feeding the trolls...

I agree, good move financially. I will be interested to see how the "liberal media" portrays her life.

But the trolls are so funny.

And they look so cute, begging for scraps from where they are hiding under rocks, bridges, and the silly words of others.

Like sharks with puppy-dog eyes.

But they don't deserve all that money and comfy life style.
What money? What comfy lifestyle?
Hon, if it were that easy to make money everyone and their dog would troll like crazy... oh wait...

Last edited:
What money? What comfy lifestyle?
Hon, if it were that easy to make money everyone and their dog would troll like crazy... oh wait...
Referencing realty tv stars here, please keep up.

Last edited: