Roleplaying games | INFJ Forum

Roleplaying games

Eniko

May snark if provoked
Donor
May 13, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Does anyone play these? I'm talking stuff like Dungeons and Dragons, Exalted, World of Darkness, etcetera. Not Final Fantasy and such. Just curious!

Aheh.

In a word, yes. I played a bunch and ran one campaign for Toon. But I abandoned table top games about fifteen years ago, and now I play text based forum games.

Which are just as fun. :D

Yes, another vote for text based forums.

Ah. Hehe. Yes. I must admit, I do absolutely adore DnD. I was introduced at college and have ran my own campaign and stuff. We never got to finish it out, but I don't know if it ever WOULD have been something that is meant to finish. But, YEAH!

I like both 3.5 and 4.0, honestly. They are very different, but... I don't know. They have different good and bad sides to them!
I take it the OP plays DnD?

I have played many before, but I find little time to do them now. I might play them again if I had a chance; I'm not sure.

Ah. Hehe. Yes. I must admit, I do absolutely adore DnD. I was introduced at college and have ran my own campaign and stuff. We never got to finish it out, but I don't know if it ever WOULD have been something that is meant to finish. But, YEAH!

I like both 3.5 and 4.0, honestly. They are very different, but... I don't know. They have different good and bad sides to them!
I take it the OP plays DnD?

I've never played but I want to. I've got all the texts for 3.5 and a character sheet and an online dice javascript.

http://forum.infjs.com/showthread.php?t=2396

It's been discussed before, an INFJ Forum game but noone was interested enough to play, and we had no DM.

That said, I do play Return to Zork on my Windows 95 machine... I call him Retro, and apart for some older games, I don't talk about him much...

Last edited by a moderator: