Resolution bill | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Resolution bill

I favor the US Congress passing a hybrid Health Care reform bill of the Senate and House bills

• I say do it as a budget resolution and skip the Filibuster

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I say no, start all over with a new Congress.

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

Okay, so I argue that you can't provide specifics and this is likely conservative propaganda spread for the blogosphere, and so what do you do? You post a conservative blog. Dude, I give up. These guys are pulling numbers out of the air, and I'm suppose to believe their partisan bullshit over the word of the nonpartisan CBO on the eve before this legislation's passing? Please, give me soemthing to work with! Give me some cost on paper which is accounted by the CBO which would turn this to the red. Not the speculation of a conservative blogger, but an actual released estimate.

The South Carolina [woot] Attorney General has stated that if the bill passes, him and the Attorney General of Florida are going to file a federal case to the Supreme Court. Hopefully if this thing passes they can get it vetoed or all out removed before it has any real effect.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-carolina-florida-set-sue-health-care-reform/

I would actually like to see a case on mandatory health insurance make it to the Supreme Court. The GOP has pulled out all the stops on this, and now they are going to duke it out with the insurance companies over the one provision in the bill that they want to see in it?

Can anyone actually tell me what the bill deal about mandatory health insurance really is?

Can anyone actually tell me what the bill deal about mandatory health insurance really is?
Many Americans, including myself, oppose mandated health insurance on two points: (1) it represents an unjust abridgment of our property rights and (2) unconstitutionally expands the federal government to proportions that destroy the character of federal-republicanism by supplanting it with an administrative dictatorship.

Last edited:
DNR

Many Americans, including myself, oppose mandated health insurance on two points: (1) it represents an unjust abridgment of our property rights and (2) unconstitutionally expands the federal government to proportions that destroy the character of federal-republicanism by supplanting it with an administrative dictatorship.

Would you be satisfied with those refusing to be mandated into buying insurance to sign a DNR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_not_resuscitate)? So if immediate proof of ability to pay for all medical services to be rendered is not present when medical aid is needed, then they are left alone.

If that law exists as a product of state or local lawmaking, then so be it. And only if it applies to publicly funded institutions (i.e., not privately owned hospitals).