^_^
Retired Staff
Mar 9, 2009
Gridania
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm struggling with this because I have done Reiki once, and I did feel the energy while doing it. I don't know whether to believe in the existence of energy that you can feel or not even though I can feel it because it appears to be a trick of the mind. Many people don't feel anything while others do, and it seems that people who are more sensitive in different ways are more likely to feel the energy.

I wish there was a way to understand what happened. The things I felt can not be explained by mental anticipation because I was not told to expect them, so there is something going on and some validity to energy even if it is psychological, but I don't know what. To deny what I felt would be to deny my senses. It was just as real as anything that I have ever seen, heard, tasted, touched, etc...

If I deny this aspect of sensory experience like people tell and expect me to, there is no reason why I should not deny other aspects as well. I don't want to go down that route.

Does anyone have any idea or information?

Reactions: Top cat
Do you believe in air? If you do, how can you believe in it if you can't even see it.

Energy is all around us, just put your hand above your stove and you can feel the particles tingling in your palms. That in some way is energy; atoms, when compacted together makes matter. Energy though, you can't see it because molecules are so far apart and as a result it doesn't manifest as matter but it still exists.

Our society has taught us that whatever can't be felt by our senses is rubbish, if they can't take it apart and analyze it, it means that it doesn't exist.

Reiki is just using your own energy and converting it to a healing source for self or others. It takes practice and knowledge about the subject to know what to do with it. I don't know much about it but reiki healing is as real as the air you breath each day.

Last edited:
I wasn't as concerned with the healing aspect of it because that hasn't been proved. I just want to know about the energy.

Hey dragon ill be back on later but i JUST discovered something about Reiki eariler.
Ineed to speak with ohters on it too.

ill be getting RIght back to this post as soon as i can.:m168::m036:<<random<<

I'm struggling with this because I have done Reiki once, and I did feel the energy while doing it. I don't know whether to believe in the existence of energy that you can feel or not even though I can feel it because it appears to be a trick of the mind. Many people don't feel anything while others do, and it seems that people who are more sensitive in different ways are more likely to feel the energy.

I wish there was a way to understand what happened. The things I felt can not be explained by mental anticipation because I was not told to expect them, so there is something going on and some validity to energy even if it is psychological, but I don't know what. To deny what I felt would be to deny my senses. It was just as real as anything that I have ever seen, heard, tasted, touched, etc...

If I deny this aspect of sensory experience like people tell and expect me to, there is no reason why I should not deny other aspects as well. I don't want to go down that route.

aLright im back...so i mean..

excatly what r u looking for from the energy?

I know what im looking for. Have you not seen my post on Kundalini?
Or my blog?

Im practically obsessed with this stuff.

I dont know how much you are into but i am just recently getting into because someone guided it to me( i dont even know who the heck they are).

but..i mean ur first post was SO confusing to me.

What do u mean u've DONE Reiki?

How can u DO it?

And believe me...it exist. If it didnt i dont know if i would have a purpose clearly in life. I m no expert in it but i can damn sure say its real. Its like i can...idk...charge it? or maybe thats kundalini and maybe i Really DONt know the difference between the two but...Reiki. Idk if its reiki what i feel but i feel some...strong...intuitive...energy that pulls me. that guides me u know? Idk i have ALOt to post or talk on this. Post back 4 me if u can. let me know...what ur trying to get at bcuz i am confused by your post.

So did u find what your looking for from this thread? Or someone where else?

Because i would like to talk more about it if ya want

I don't think I am going to be able to find what I am looking for anywhere.

The most research on the phenomenon probably comes from the East. The concept of "Chi" is probably the most well-documented, so you might want to start there.

Reiki has a definite feel to it. Other ways of manipulating energy have their signatures too. When I take on others' emotions, there's a sense of energy too. It's just noticing it amongst all the background noise of life.

I do not have the time to learn reiki at this point in my life right now. However, I feel that if I were to learn it I might be good at it. I have had reiki done on me many times. I can certainly feel it. Some more then others. I firmly believe in energy and I relate it to pretty much everything in life. The thing is, it's very esoteric by nature so very hard to explain, understand, move, manipulate, and predict.

I don't think I am going to be able to find what I am looking for anywhere.

explain plz.

What-r-u-looking for?

come one now.

im being completely open here with all my experiences and emotions on this tocuhy subject.

u can do the same.

no harm here dude.