Red Pill Documentary | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Red Pill Documentary

I'm not questioning men's value in society. I don't feel that men have any less value. I'm questioning the MRA movement. Which I don't really think concerns itself with equality. It's a backlash against the women's movement. Women making strides has she'd light on the very ways the system actually fails some men.
I think men's rights activists are in the same league as those feminazi trolls. Hard to take them seriously.
The documentary answers this better than I could so i'm going to abstain from answering this part.
Why don't you go out and work with at risk and disadvantaged people and see first hand how the world actually works? Because there's much more than what is in your documentary and other YouTube vids and troll screenshots from around the net. If you are so worried about men and gender inequality, what are you actually doing about it besides watching documentaries that already confirm your position of victimhood and how privileged you think women are. Why don't you try volunteering at a crisis shelter? We had very few men volunteer or apply to work at ours, but the ones who did made a big difference!
Is volunteering at a single shelter all I am allowed to do? Am I not permitted to discuss issues or vote for candidates I feel might address them and encourage others both on and off this forum to resolve these issues as well?
Volunteering at a shelter is noble but it does nothing to address systematic issues brought up by MRAs which you are dismissing.

besides watching documentaries that already confirm your position of victimhood
I was unaware of the existence of the men's rights movement until early November when I stumbled upon it. Prior to that time, as a liberal-leaning person I swallowed every feminist narrative and believed everything they said without question because it made sense at the time. Now that I've researched the other side of the argument I've changed my mind and I don't see how that makes me a victim. I don't understand how you can possibly think you're being fair whilst dismissing my opinion outright.

Reactions: Wyote
The documentary answers this better than I could so i'm going to abstain from answering this part.

Is volunteering at a single shelter all I am allowed to do? Am I not permitted to discuss issues or vote for candidates I feel might address them and encourage others both on and off this forum to resolve these issues as well?
Volunteering at a shelter is noble but it does nothing to address systematic issues brought up by MRAs which you are dismissing.

I was unaware of the existence of the men's rights movement until early November when I stumbled upon it. Prior to that time, as a liberal-leaning person I swallowed every feminist narrative and believed everything they said without question because it made sense at the time. Now that I've researched the other side of the argument I've changed my mind and I don't see how that makes me a victim. I don't understand how you can possibly think you're being fair whilst dismissing my opinion outright.
Do whatever you want but a little first hand experience might help. You said you think shelters do not serve male victims. There's your shot to test it out.

Do whatever you want but a little first hand experience might help. You said you think shelters do not serve male victims. There's your shot to test it out.
Not all shelters but, just for one example:
https://www.npr.org/2017/07/15/537381161/more-domestic-violence-shelters-for-men-opening
and here's a excerpt in case you don't want to read the whole thing:

JEFF: The thing that you get the most is they only serve women. We're sorry to hear you're in the position you are. We're here to support you, but we only serve women.

EMILY DOUGLAS: As a society, we don't necessarily see that men are capable of being the targets of partner violence.

SILVERMAN: Emily Douglas is an associate professor of social work at Bridgewater State University in Massachusetts. She says in relationships, men and women use violence at roughly the same rates, yet men have far fewer places to turn. In a study she co-authored, just 8 percent of male victims who called domestic violence hotlines found them very helpful. Sixteen percent said the people at the hotline dismissed or made fun of them.

Reactions: Free, Wyote and acd
Reactions: the and Wyote
And here's part of the reason why this is happening:
View attachment 40634 View attachment 40635

I'd like to emphasize that these women are not fringe trolls from the internet they are mostly feminist intellectuals and academics.

I had to stop and research the Catherine MacKinnon quote, because it seemed odd, given the context.

"In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape, because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent."

https://www.snopes.com/quotes/mackinnon.asp

Turns out she didn't actually say that, that was actually her opponents voicing their opinion of what she was saying. It was peculiar to me because it sounded decidedly anti-feminist. "Too weak" to give meaningful consent? Wtf, lol.

Not all shelters but, just for one example:
https://www.npr.org/2017/07/15/537381161/more-domestic-violence-shelters-for-men-opening
and here's a excerpt in case you don't want to read the whole thing:
There is still work to be done, but the need is recognized and changes are being made. He did find a shelter and support to move out of state with his kids. The article even stated that more of these shelters serving men are opening. We need to keep moving in that direction. Again. Maybe more men trying to be involved in this area would greatly help.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen the film yet, but I did want to mention that men are a much greater threat to women than women are to men. I can’t use Louis CK’s words bc he ejaculated on his stomach in front of female coworkers. Thanks a lot Louis! We thought you had our backs. I think you do, but you’re all fucked up right now.

I have many opinions on child custody laws but I am a private person so I won’t share my experience in public. I may later in my blog, but some of you know what bs I went through and on a small scale still endure.

Maybe more men trying to be involved in this area would greatly help.
Don't you just love how nothing wrong in this world can't be attributed to women?
Women are being assaulted
men's fault, reasonable assumption
Men are being assaulted
not enough men are getting involved to help, delusional deflection

I haven’t seen the film yet
Hasn't stopped anyone else from making up their minds about it, so proceed
but I did want to mention that men are a much greater threat to women than women are to men.
um... no... in an age of firearms and automobiles you can harm someone quite easily regardless of physical strength, so unless your point is that all men are just violent sociopaths this statement makes no sense. Neither men nor women are more of a threat to their partner solely because of their gender. It is being an abuser that makes them a threat and women can batter too. This doesn't have to be contest over who is better or worse let's help everyone in trouble and give men a chance to speak up when they are mistreated.

@Reason With Logic Filling
This is an interesting topic and that’s why I think people are drawn to expound despite not having seen the documentary. You could always start or request a separate thread for general discussion of feminism in relation to men’s rights. That way you may rid yourself of comments not related to the doc. It may kill this thread tho. = /

Don't you just love how nothing wrong in this world can't be attributed to women?
Women are being assaulted
men's fault, reasonable assumption
Men are being assaulted
not enough men are getting involved to help, delusional deflection

Hasn't stopped anyone else from making up their minds about it, so proceed

um... no... in an age of firearms and automobiles you can harm someone quite easily regardless of physical strength, so unless your point is that all men are just violent sociopaths this statement makes no sense. Neither men nor women are more of a threat to their partner solely because of their gender. It is being an abuser that makes them a threat and women can batter too. This doesn't have to be contest over who is better or worse let's help everyone in trouble and give men a chance to speak up when they are mistreated.
And you know this for certain how?

At this point I’m not as interested in watching the film, however I do think the discussions in here are worth reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Wyote
@Reason With Logic Filling
This is an interesting topic and that’s why I think people are drawn to expound despite not having seen the documentary. You could always start or request a separate thread for general discussion of feminism in relation to men’s rights. That way you may rid yourself of comments not related to the doc. It may kill this thread tho. = /
Not seeing it and forming opinions about the doc is different from not seeing it and forming opinions about the subject.
And you know this for certain how?
How do I know running someone over with a car hurts them? You can't be serious.
At this point I’m not as interested in watching the film.
Why E.H. I hardly recognize you these days.

Not seeing it and forming opinions about the doc is different from not seeing it and forming opinions about the subject.

How do I know running someone over with a car hurts them? You can't be serious.

Why E.H. I hardly recognize you these days.
:tearsofjoy:

I’ve watched the first thirty minutes and will resume watching later.

Can I run you over with my truck to prove a point? I think that might shed more light on this topic.

@Reason With Logic Filling ok maybe I misinterpreted when you said that you held people who commented on the topic without intending to watch the doc in low regard?

Anyway you just seem more heated than is conducive to whatever discussion you’re wanting to facilitate.

Reactions: Free, Ren and Wyote
Anyway you just seem more heated than is conducive to whatever discussion you’re wanting to facilitate.
Well I come from the school of thought of forming opinions after and not before I've seen something. People are free to disagree with me, but I will refer them to the doc because it is better at explaining certain aspects of this issue than I am. If they try to tell me that the doc is nonsense without having seen it however, i'm going to mock them because that is idiotic.

I'M NOT HEATED, TAKE THAT BACK YOU BIG STUPID POOPY FACE!
:p :p :p :p :p

43e6160eebacd15954a2b3bab246e98c3ea00b59_hq.jpg