Red Pill Documentary | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Red Pill Documentary

People were happier back then.

Who was happier back then? The Japanese Americans in internment camps? Or perhaps the African Americans getting lynched? I often find that concepts like this are merely the result of a whitewashing of history, the American media attempting to portray everything as hunky dory in the country, etc., when the reality, after doing more research, was much different.

Who was happier back then? The Japanese Americans in internment camps? Or perhaps the African Americans getting lynched? I often find that concepts like this are merely the result of a whitewashing of history, the American media attempting to portray everything as hunky dory in the country, etc., when the reality, after doing more research, was much different.
Rich people, duh!

Gonna be blunt: Middle-Class Americans.

Why shouldn't everyone today (including minorities) enjoy what Middle-Class Americans generally enjoyed at the expense of minorities in the past? These things: jobs, nuclear families, low-divorce rate, a lower cost of living, suburban homes, higher-education, etc?

If we all had access the those things, we'd have a happier country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
@Pin are you going to watch the documentary? Do you think there should be equal pay? What are your thoughts on a man who doesn’t want to pay child support? A man who disowns his kids after divorce?

@Pin are you going to watch the documentary? Do you think there should be equal pay? What are your thoughts on a man who doesn’t want to pay child support? A man who disowns his kids after divorce?
I'll watch it today and get back to you on the following questions.

Gonna be blunt: Middle-Class Americans.

Why shouldn't everyone today (including minorities) enjoy what Middle-Class Americans generally enjoyed at the expense of minorities in the past? These things: jobs, nuclear families, low-divorce rate, a lower cost of living, suburban homes, higher-education, etc?

If we all had access the those things, we'd have a happier country.

I was going to respond to your post earlier, but I got busy. I remember you specifically mentioned White Americans in your post, had a bit about the US' history of racism, but now you've replaced White Americans with Middle-Class Americans. Why the change to your post?

Anywho, my post was meant to imply that things weren't as great as they seemed for everyone in the country, regardless of race, class, culture, etc.

I was going to respond to your post earlier, but I got busy. I remember you specifically mentioned White Americans in your post, had a bit about the US' history of racism, but now you've replaced White Americans with Middle-Class Americans. Why the change to your post?

Anywho, my post was meant to imply that things weren't as great as they seemed for everyone in the country, regardless of race, class, culture, etc.
I changed it because the term "White Americans" wasn't specific enough and I didn't want to divert the conversation to one about racism rather than classism. In my experience, Americans don't talk about class enough.

Reactions: the and Wyote
I changed it because the term "White Americans" wasn't specific enough and I didn't want to divert the conversation to one about racism rather than classism. In my experience, Americans don't talk about class enough.

In my experience, Americans don't talk about race enough either, because it's a taboo subject that makes many people uncomfortable, but class too, yeah.

I suppose this thread is about sexism though (although, these issues tend to be intertwined and interrelated).

@Pin are you going to watch the documentary?
I watched it.
Do you think there should be equal pay?
Only for equal work.
What are your thoughts on a man who doesn’t want to pay child support?
Who else is going to pay for you, me? The taxpayer? No. "That's what you get folks, for Makin' Whoopee!"
A man who disowns his kids after divorce?
I don't believe that a man should abandon that relationship.

Last edited:
@Happy Phantom

My Thoughts on the Documentary​

I sympathize with the egalitarian concerns of both the Men and Women's movements. However, I have concluded that the fight is futile on both sides.

Gender equality is impossible because it is not human nature. It is impossible a fantasy as communism. However, in principle, it is a noble pursuit.

Last edited:
I have concluded that the fight is futile on both sides. Gender equality is impossible because it is not human nature. It is impossible a fantasy as communism.

raf%2C220x294%2C075%2Cf%2Cfafafa%3Aca443f4786.lite-1.jpg

Reactions: Reason
In my experience, Americans don't talk about race enough either, because it's a taboo subject that makes many people uncomfortable, but class too, yeah.

I suppose this thread is about sexism though (although, these issues tend to be intertwined and interrelated).
People don't talk about what I want talked about enough.

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
@Happy Phantom

My Thoughts on the Documentary​

I sympathize with the egalitarian concerns of both the Men and Women's movements. However, I have concluded that the fight is futile on both sides.

Gender equality is impossible because it is not human nature. It is impossible a fantasy as communism. However, in principle, it is a noble pursuit.
Nailed it.

Reactions: Reason