corvidae

ohai internets
Donor
Dec 23, 2008
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
?
"decaffeinated coffee is like sex without penetration. What is the fucking point?"

I like the taste but I'm sensitive to caffeine =(

I have a bunch of favorite quotes, but most of them I didn't make up.

"From my experience, anyone that reads Atlas Shrugged is an asshole for a time period ranging from 6 months to the rest of their life."

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"All love is delusional. Lovers just happen to be living under the same delusion."

"As a libertarian, I love how libertarians get ridiculed for, basically, wanting other people to have the freedom to ridicule them."

"Unless you're an unborn fetus, Republicans could give a shit about your health."

"To see an entire city, you must look from its edge."

"God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."

"Count no man happy till he dies, free of pain at last."

"Live long and prosper..."

No wait.

Well, I stole this from my daughter:

"The words carrot and cake should not be used in the same sentence."

Amen

I have loads of great original quotes, but I can't remember any of them. I can only remember them in context or read them out of my notebook.

Here is a fun quote that I didn't make up:

"Cry a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it."

" If you want somthing bad enough, you will be willing to do whatever it takes to get it."

I have to admit its not mine but thats a saying that has been passed on from my grandmother to my father to myself. It's not that infj-y but who cares.

"I vant to be alone" - Greta Garbo

"When I said I wanted to be alone, I didn't mean I wanted to be lonely" - Greta Garbo

Thread split? I don't remember this...

"An eye for an eye will only make the world blind" - Ghandi

"The supreme irony of life... is that none of us get out alive" Don't know, but they were a genius

"I never battle unarmed men"-a joke book
(said after a person challenges a person to a battle of wits)

" A robbed that smiles steals something from the theif " =)