questions for INFJ's | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

questions for INFJ's

cause I like you guys and want to understand your personality type better. feel free to answer as many or as few of these as you like. also, anyone else can answer too if they like.

1) what personality traits do you most admire and respect?
2) what personality traits are you most offended by?
3) how confident are you that you are in fact an INFJ?
4) what enneagram personality type are you?
5) if your partner cheated on you, said it was a mistake and asked for your forgiveness, would you be able to give it?
6) when you see homeless people by the side of the road, do you give them money?
7) would you want the power to be able to see into the future?
8) if some dear friend of yours was dying of terminal cancer asked you to euthanize him/her, would you be able to do it?
9) how do you feel about humanity in general?
10) why do you keep coming back to this forum (if you do)?

thanks if you answer! :)
Honesty
Dishonesty
100%
?
No never
Yes
No
Yes
Good
Interaction

Empathy and the insights

Manipulation and the closed mind for possibilitys (caused by Se inferior function)

About 85%, i spended a long time trying to figure it out what my real type is, even though the Infj's personality fits the best.

4) what enneagram personality type are you? 5w4
5) if your partner cheated on you, said it was a mistake and asked for your forgiveness, would you be able to give it?
If he really regret it, sure, after all everyone mess up sometime, but i would ask time to think about it to come with a clear response.

6) when you see homeless people by the side of the road, do you give them money?
Yes, sometimes I buy them food instead, it depends on they needs.

No.

8) if some dear friend of yours was dying of terminal cancer asked you to euthanize him/her, would you be able to do it?
Yes, but we should see wich past will give more positive emotional results for everybody, so I would discuse with their family and friends first (although i would like to somehow guide them).

Kinda disappointed, i see potential but the lack of solidarity makes things difficult.

It's not my first time, but it's the first time I logged in haha. I guess it's kind a remark that i am not alone and that there's people like me, with similar struggles and that they comprehend me, make it feels like home.

Wish i was able to help with your research.

Empathy, openness, daring, courage, forgiveness.

Conceit, deceit, condescension, ignorance, spitefulness.

No longer confident at all :p

Tritype 458.

No.

Sometimes.

No.

I don't know.

Full of flaws and full of potential.

Because it's a place where I can be myself.

I most admire affability, empathy and rationality.
I despise vengeance, unawareness, envy.
I am not very confident about that and a great deal of things.
I think i may be 1 w 2 because i want to change the world peacefully helping others.
It depends on how much did my partner cheated, but probably i would give my forgiveness with three eyes open (if "needed")
I don't own money for now, i usually don't carry money when i go outside, i probably wouldn't see homeless people where i live but i would do it.
Very much so, with it i would be able to change it and resolve possible problems.
I would be able to do it, i don't want others to suffer, but before doing that i would make sure he/she really wants to do it.
I feel like humanity is fascinating, it hides a very fundamental truth which i can't see but i can sense, it is at the same time depressive but also beutiful and i think, maybe because i am a member of it, it is the biggest link to understand the existence of nature.
Because I am interested in other people's ideas, stories, feelings, because i want to know more about a great deal of things and because this site is full of funny, caring and intelligent people.