Promiscuous women cause earthquakes, Iran cleric says | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Promiscuous women cause earthquakes, Iran cleric says

Dangit ladies, keep your legs closed! Sheesh.

otherway around NAI, the Dems would say that republican policy towards the enviroment has led to glacial melting which would increase earthquakes.

There might be something to the idea that less weight on the antarctic continent changes the pressure dynamics on the earth's crust. Couple that with a couple of cougars in heat....

lol

O' course, some people actually listen to that man as an authority figure.

Did he have a flowchart? I might believe it if he had one...

http://gawker.com/5524695/boobquake-actually-caused-an-earthquake

After an Iranian cleric said earthquakes were God's punishment for scantily-clad women, the pro-scantily-clad lobby of womanity declared today Boobquake, a day to flout and disprove the cleric by baring your boobs. And then a 6.9-magnitude earthquake occurred in Taiwan! The New York Post reports that Boobquake's founder remained nonchalant after Taiwan's 11AM earthquake. She spat right in the face of an angry, wonderbra-hating Allah:
Although Boobquake founder Jennifer McCreight, of Indiana., has claimed that the quake does not count because it happened outside her Boobquake time zone, she admitted on her blog that the wobble was significant, but not unusual.
"On avg, 134 magnitude 6-6.9 earthquakes occur annually," she wrote on her Twitter feed, before following it up on her blog with: "If we get many of a similar magnitude in the next 24 hours, we might start worshipping the power of immodesty."
In earlier interviews, McCreight said the presence or absence of an earthquake would prove the cleric's prophecy true or false.
"With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake.
"If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble."
Conclusion: Everyone, convert to hard-right misogyno-Islam now, and add Taiwan to the "Fuck you, American boobs" list, while you're at it. [NYPost, image via Malingering's Flickr]

Send an email to Maureen O'Connor, the author of this post, at maureen@gawker.com.

I saw that CNN piece too. I can understand of the 'boobquake' movement. But honestly, it's just going to piss off all the muslims that buy in to what that cleric is teaching (be it ludirously ridiculous or not).