Process of falling in love | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Process of falling in love

I love to fall in love and am happy everytime it happens.

Greetings fellow INFJ's and other forum members. I realize this is not the introductions thread so I suppose I should add a little post there as well. I've been lurking for a few weeks but hadn't gotten the gumption up to post yet.
It was this thread which actually made me cross the line between anonymous guest and actual member as I find this question of "How do I stop it?" to be one of my biggest life challenges. To see that there are others like me who also struggle with the 'runaway train' of attraction :frusty: makes me feel a little less like a freak. And as you all know since we INFJ's are so intensely private, it isn't something that I readily discuss with anyone, including my little circle of close friends. And the desire to stop it seems to be unique, based on the people who seek my counsel with their own struggles. This does not seem to be something that other types struggle against.
So, although I don't see any tips here that I can necessarily implement myself in terms of how to stop it, I do appreciate that I have found some people of like mind. Many thanks & it's nice to meet you all.