arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Kinda fits...

Disney created a new animatronic President Obama with their (US) Hall of Presidents.

Is it creepy, or cool? You decide:

[YOUTUBE]IZ5hl4ktn-o[/YOUTUBE]

Mods, feel free to move this!

I've always loved Dinsey's animatronics. I've been to Disney World many times, but I've actually never been inside the House of Presidents. Politics just aren't my thing. Are all of the presidents in there or did they just decide to randomly add Barack Obama?

That's amazing how realistic they get the robots to look. At the same time, it's kind of creepy...

Haha yeah. I'll have to check it out sometime. It looks so realistic in the YouTube video.

I think it's educational and very cool but in a creepy sort of way.

I think it's a great idea, but my respect for Disney has gone down the plughole lately.

Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, High School Musical... need I go on? I bet Walt is spinning in his grave. To me, Disney was about the handdrawn art. You can't computerise or act out the same effort, emotions and detail that goes into hand drawn animations. Disney to me is Bambi, 101 Dalmations, Peter Pan, Mickey Mouse etc =D

I have been to Disney World in Florida before the "new" Disney completely sabotaged the company. I don't know what happened to Disney films and their aspects of morals..