President Komprematrump | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

President Komprematrump

They absolutely need to persue the Russian "hacking. Looks like Democrat after Democrat is getting caught up in the tsunami net catching all the sketchy activity while Trump just sits well away from the flood area. When we are done it looks the entirety of the Democratic party will be implicated in one way or another.

Browder told senators that repeal of the Magnitsky Act is Putin’s “single most important foreign policy priority,” and that it’s personal for him, because many of the oligarchs sanctioned under the act are LITERALLY HOLDING PUTIN’S MONEY. The act has made all these Russians financial pariahs, because on top of how they’re not allowed to do business with American banks, people on the Treasury Department’s OFAC list of sanctioned individuals tend to be shunned worldwide financially. Bad news for multi-gabillionaires who make their money from crime and fraud and money laundering!
Read more at https://wonkette.com/620851/gop-pre...n-trump-russia-conspiracy#oT1EejfGPVE7sCq6.99

Reactions: Skarekrow
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D) said during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday that the president currently has the power to remove individuals from the Office of Foreign Asset Control's (OFAC) sanctions list. Whitehouse said that the president does have the power to "remove people off the OFAC list.", "So the Veselnitskaya approach to the Trumps had a potential goal within reach that did not require the undoing of the Magnitsky Act," Whitehouse said, referring to the meeting between a Russian lawyer and anti-Magnitsky lobbyist, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower last June.
Those darn Dems and the Tsunami Net
http://www.businessinsider.com/sheldon-whitehouse-trump-russia-sanctions-2017-7

I get that you always have to have the last word, but could you make your post meaningful? like link to a pertinent article or statement by a semi trustworthy source, My frustration with you in my threads is that you simply post out of your ass. Honestly, it is nothing more than trolling. If you have nothing to contribute but your own lame perception then shut up.

Reactions: acd
I get that you always have to have the last word, but could you make your post meaningful? like link to a pertinent article or statement by a semi trustworthy source, My frustration with you in my threads is that you simply post out of your ass. Honestly, it is nothing more than trolling. If you have nothing to contribute but your own lame perception then shut up.
Excellent summary.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
The truth can burn, that must be why it's so comfortable in here.

ignored-png.36962

evlhnk.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-23_12-35-4.png
    upload_2017-8-23_12-35-4.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
Untitled.jpg
facebook