Predictions in the Middle East and other parts of the world | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Predictions in the Middle East and other parts of the world

Libya is a good example

The UK government used to call libya a terrorist state, until recently it decided that it needed Libya's oil and that in order to trade with Libya it would have to extend the hand of friendship to gaddafi, who only moments before was a 'terrorist'

As part of the trade agreement between Gaddafi and the UK capitalist class the UK released Megrahi who is the man accused of planting the bomb which blew up the Panam flight that crashed into the Scottish town of Lockerbie, killing many US citizens aboard the flight, as well as many Scots on the ground.

Of course the UK media, which is the mouthpiece of the UK capitalist class, told the UK public that they were releasing him through mercy because Megrahi was extremely ill and only weeks away from death. Well he has been out of prison for months now and he is still alive.

Good luck to the people of Libya.

quote"So i don't see any point in conjecturing about what a US leader could or should do because they are not representing the interests of the people whether in the US or anywhere else, they are representing the interests of themselves and their astronomically rich friends and allies." unquote

So, no predictions...just Marx?

There are those that see no humor in this at all. I am one of those.

Obama allowed the riots to get out of control in Egypt; the key to allowing passage(and partial dumping) of the Kharg's payload. Wonder what else is going on elsewhere, because the Iranians and their mercenaries are always doing something else somewhere else when they project such a display of provocation as this.

The Island of Kharg could disappear overnight. Do not think some people in the US do not see what is being done. I wouldn't lol yet. Don't think the people in the US will stand for this much longer. Judging from your assessment, the current leaders would not know how to act if an outside source destroyed the flow of oil. Is that what you think?

"See" you tomorrow.

I wish others to share predictions regarding the outcome in Middle Eastern and other areas of the world affairs. I would like to see how many would like to share theirs with mine.

I see an Iranian-influenced uprising backed mainly by certain(not all) Shiite Muslims for control of the area. I do not see democracy taking hold in all these areas. I see Iranian protesters killed in the streets and in the desert and mountains. I see certain other countries using their militaries and police to stop the protests. I see certain militaries and police trying to take advantage of some situations to their own benefit. I see America standing idly by, trying to use some of their own influence for the outcome they would prefer.

I feel Israel will be attacked again by nations under Iranian influence. I see America wondering what to do. I see the destruction of Mecca and Medina if Israel is left with no alternative but to use nuclear weapons. It is vague if it will be by the hands of the Israelis, though. I pray none of this happens and I pray I am wrong. I would like to see peace among nations.

Anyone else wish to share your thoughts and vision of the future.

I think it's gonna get bad. I can't see it getting better. I think people mistake that a democracy is a good thing. Democracy is majority rule. Or mob rule. If the majority are against you, you are screwed. I think the majority of the middle east want to start a war with Israel. And I think at some point it's gonna happen. They won't go without a fight this time. Can you blame them?

The president of the USA thinks that he can make agreements with these people. They will lie for the cause because they believe in it so much. What I don't get is why they have to go and mess with their neighbors. If you believe as you do find a place and have your place. I don't see why they have to go and bomb and kill. It seems silly to me. Practice your religion. Keep it to yourself. Or we will be forced to kill you.

If they won't listen to reason and they are dead set against us and Israel. What should we do. All they have to do is explode one nuke over America and we as a country are gone. We will have no electricity no water. No food. No communications. No cars. Nothing. Life as we know it will be over. And trying to start from scratch will be impossible. And when we are at are weakest China or Russia or any of the other countries could easily attack us and kill us. It will take only one day to destroy our world. So do we defend ourselves? Or get bombed? I say kick ass..

Obama allowed the riots to get out of control in Egypt
You say this as if we had any right to intervene in what the people of Egypt wanted. It is their country, not ours. This pervasive 'interventionist' mentality in my country confuses me. People claim it's for defense, but how are preemptive measures justified when there is no outcome to spark them?

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I think it's gonna get bad. I can't see it getting better. I think people mistake that a democracy is a good thing. Democracy is majority rule. Or mob rule. If the majority are against you, you are screwed. I think the majority of the middle east want to start a war with Israel. And I think at some point it's gonna happen. They won't go without a fight this time. Can you blame them?

The president of the USA thinks that he can make agreements with these people. They will lie for the cause because they believe in it so much. What I don't get is why they have to go and mess with their neighbors. If you believe as you do find a place and have your place. I don't see why they have to go and bomb and kill. It seems silly to me. Practice your religion. Keep it to yourself. Or we will be forced to kill you.

If they won't listen to reason and they are dead set against us and Israel. What should we do. All they have to do is explode one nuke over America and we as a country are gone. We will have no electricity no water. No food. No communications. No cars. Nothing. Life as we know it will be over. And trying to start from scratch will be impossible. And when we are at are weakest China or Russia or any of the other countries could easily attack us and kill us. It will take only one day to destroy our world. So do we defend ourselves? Or get bombed? I say kick ass..

You sound like my dad. I hate my dad. Who gives a shit if Israel gets the crap beat out of it by the entire middle east. Do you know how much they have oppressed the Palestinians? It's awful what they have done to those people and yet many people here in the states idolize the Israeli state because of it's "working democracy".

Oh, and one other thing,

Stop using large text

We will read what you are trying to say even if it is small. Things like that just piss everyone off.
:m027:

Thanks for hating your Dad. I will take that as a compliment. Everyone? You speak for everyone now? Fuck where was I then?

Last edited by a moderator:
[mods]Seriously, everyone take a breather and calm down. Let's keep this civil.[/mods]

You say this as if we had any right to intervene in what the people of Egypt wanted. It is their country, not ours. This pervasive 'interventionist' mentality in my country confuses me. People claim it's for defense, but how are preemptive measures justified when there is no outcome to spark them?

This is intended for the "any right" phrase. I want to state the Obama Administration threatened to withhold annual billion-plus money used to help Egypt with their military. I thought that basically allowed this to happen. He had NO RIGHT. Egypt could have used their power to quell much of this and uphold their government, basically slowing down the pace of the wildfire spreading across the area. The King of Saudi Arabia was so outraged by Obama's words he almost had a stroke, leading him to honorably offer to write a simple check for what Obama threatened to cut off. I think very highly of the King for doing so.

It is said Mubarak did not step down, but the military took over when he left the country. They have to write a new constitution and form a new parliament in a short time, but are making a grave mistake allowing some radical leaders to speak in the streets on platforms provided for them. They are making a poor decision allowing the Kharg to enter the Mediterranean through the Suez. They could make them go around and place themselves on a much easier path.

Kuwait is a good example of why we sometimes meddle with others' affairs. We were asked to intervene. All this would not be happening had we not done so, but SH was a loose cannon. His arrogance eventually led to his demise. He did at least keep Iran's leaders in check in the region. Somebody obviously overlooked that part of rebuilding Iraq, leaving another loose cannon.

I do not see the rest of the world idly sitting by and watching Iran provoke Israel into a new war. I see the other powers that be coming to understand the intentions of Iran as the days go by. Attack Israel and it is going to be at a great cost to you. It is alright to go against the UN for some of these countries, but they certainly don't mind being protected by them. Sooner or later, if left alone, this will end up costing a country its resources. Someone will take the fuel away that sparks and feeds their fire to destroy and kill one day if they continue on this path. History repeats itself somewhat. This is not a threat. The destruction of Kharg Island is not a threat. These are predictions.

Israel is not trying to expand its borders and take over Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, and the likes. Why not add Tunisia, Yemen, Saudi Arabia? Why not look at the southern reaches of Russia and their uprising, too?
Thailand? Look around.

Persia, or Iran, is a great nation with a thirst for blood; unsatisfied with what they have. It is the people that will suffer in the long run. I would call them as my own children, but they have no obedience and will not listen. I will not call them as my own children, as I am embarrassed of their actions. I hope people understand the words.

Just me i can't understand your words.....you say you are a christian

For me what Jesus stood for was peace, understanding and love for your fellow man even if they were different to you. He said the meek would inherit the earth and saw all people as equal and all of equal divinity.

The meek are rising up just me and standing upto their oppressors....can't you see that?

Do you think Jesus would advocate rich countries like the US paying money to Egypt so that the rich people there could use the money to buy weapons and oppress their own people?

How can you advocate war, violence, aggression and the oppression of the people and call yourself a christian?

You say Obama had no right to withold money from the capitalist class of Egypt which you say they would have used to fight against their own starving people........who gives the US the right to fund corrupt regimes to dominate helpless people?

How can you not see the inherent wrongness in that?

You mention the King of Saudi Arabia in a favourable light. What i see when i look at the king of saudi arabia is a man who is giving all his nations wealth to his own family whilst the rest of the people are suffering....do you think Jesus would do that?

You mention Kuwait as an example of why the US meddles in other peoples affairs but you do know that the US orchestrated what happened in kuwait don't you?

The US gave slant drilling technology to the Kuwaitis so that they could drill under Iraq and steal Iraqi oil. This provided the US with cut price oil but it meant that Iraq was in danger of going bankrupt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait#Economic_warfare_and_slant_drilling

Iraq had been an ally of the US and the US had supported it in a war against Iran which caused untold suffering in Iran and will have made the US detested in iran by many.

Iraq had little option but to invade Kuwait to protect its own natural resource and it is possible that the US might not have warned Saddam off from doing that.

In order to bring the US into war with Iraq a kuwaiti nurse testified to the Congress that she had seen Iraqis commit atrocities in Kuwait, however this was later exposed as a lie and she was in fact the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the USA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_Nayirah

So you see the USA just plays people off against each other and doesn't care how many innocent people die as a result.

You say that Israel is not trying to extend its borders but that is simply not true, it is building settlements in palestinean land...it is stealing land that doesn't belong to it.

Iran is not a country thirsting for blood, it is a country terrified of the US and Israel alliance who have invaded its neighbouring countries and threatened it with nuclear destruction

I am not frightened by the revolution going on around the world at the moment. If you look at my old posts you will see that i have talked about coming civil unrest and also about the growing realisation of imbalance of wealth between the west and the rest of the world....in fact i have done this in conversations with you, particularly in the Arab world...do you remember my post about me sitting in a cafe in Morocco watching Eminem on the TV and realising that people in the third world thought the streets in the west were paved with gold?

Perhaps you aren't really listening to what is being said?

I am an optimist who believes that the current oppressive system is unsustainable. I believe it can and will change and i am glad to see people standing up for themselves against the super rich murderers who have oppressed them for so long

Good luck to the people. Jesus would have been with the people, not with corrupt, violent, oppressive, money obsessed capitalist class

Are you an authority on Jesus? How many years have you studied Middle Eastern affairs? How many years have you studied the Bible?

We see things differently; very differently. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and unto God that which is God's. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.

What do I have to do with what you think is going to become of this? Why cannot you just state things you see as going to happen? Stop trying to understand me. Look through the smokescreens.

Thank you, efromm, for adding what you think might happen. That is, btw, what this thread is about.