Post your Prayer Requests Here | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Post your Prayer Requests Here

[MENTION=5504]Marinag[/MENTION], what makes it a DUI case if there was no drinking? Prove he has not been drinking to the lawyer. Prayers going to the lawyer for understanding and you guys hang in there.

Prayer request for everyone involved in a head-on collision that killed the driver of the car in the correct lane. Had a fairly good day til I heard about that. He leaves a wife, three kids, and don't know if the dog made it yet. Little to no info is being released.

Although I am not Christian, I do believe in the power of prayer and right now my family could use all the help it can get right now.

My fiance is currently in the local county jail being charged with DUI and Felony Eluding although he does not drink and has not used in over 5 yrs. With the new laws in Washington, the state no longer has to carry the burden of proof for DUI cases and he failed to request a blood test within 2 hours of the accident so has no defense. It doesn't help matters that he has no memory of any of it. He was on his way home and can remember turning on E st but everything from E to I, where he crashed, is missing. There where no signs that he even hit the breaks before he crashed and he has been having stroke-like symptoms this whole time (he was arrested April 17th) and denied medical treatment. He is scared, he knows there is something wrong and can't get help. He also knows that he will never receive a fair trial with a public defender. In fact in all this time (nearly 2 months) his court appointed attorney has been in once to see him and told him to just plead guilty and take what they give him (they are trying to give him 5 yrs).

My kids are falling apart at the seams, the 11 yr old cries every night because he misses him, the 13 yr old is holding it all in and barely speaks now, the 15 yr old is acting out and the 19 yr old is trying to take on too much and is beginning to crack. I can't say I'm coping all that well with the situation, and my medical issues are flaring up due to stress. Needless to say we could all use a few prayers right now.

I'm fairly certain that inadequate legal assistance constitutes a valid complaint. You might try visiting www.nlada.org (National Legal Aid & Defender Association).

I know it seems selfish to start this thread and then post the first request, but I figure that if I open up and share my request, others may feel more comfortable doing the same.

I need prayer for my health, both physical and mental (though ultimately they are intertwined.) Pray for me to be a good wife to my husband, and a good mother to our baby if God chooses to bless us with a child. I also pray that those who need prayer will not be afraid to reach out, and may be blessed.

This is such a good idea AKM, and prayers sent out to you, and all in this forum.

And I sincerely hope the following video might help answer the prayers of Just Me and Referaris, because it is hilarious, I've always thought. Great sense of humor.

http://youtu.be/7tGuJ34062s

this is a very difficult thing for me to do because i am extremely private and shy person. and find it very difficult to ask for help, but i would like to ask anyone that prays to pray for me, because i am not really coping in my life. i don't wish to talk about my problems, but would be very grateful and thankful for your prayers.

thank you.

[MENTION=5119]Blackmountainside[/MENTION] - God knows the specifics, so no need to share here if you don't want to. *HUGS* and prayers!

Reactions: Blackmountainside
[MENTION=5504]Marinag[/MENTION], what makes it a DUI case if there was no drinking? Prove he has not been drinking to the lawyer. Prayers going to the lawyer for understanding and you guys hang in there.

While being removed from the car, shortly after regaining conciseness, he admitted to having smoked pot 4 days prior. Something he felt guilty for after 4 yrs of being sober. IMO 4 days after smoking pot a person is not under the influence even if it remains in your system for 30+ days.

Things have only gotten worse and the kids are falling apart at the seams, I just randomly cry, sometimes waking up sobbing and not being able to stop for hours. Nights are worse for me, but when the kids are awake I can't allow myself to fall apart. For an update and full info check this post: http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22208&p=620898#post620898

Reactions: AKM
[MENTION=5504]Marinag[/MENTION] - :hug: and :pray2:

Now that the universal healthcare law has passed, this country needs to be prayed for. God has no problem giving the people what they want, even if it destroys them. Universal healthcare is failing in every single country it is in, and yet we think its a good idea to put it into ours.

Now that the universal healthcare law has passed, this country needs to be prayed for. God has no problem giving the people what they want, even if it destroys them. Universal healthcare is failing in every single country it is in, and yet we think its a good idea to put it into ours.

I pray for our country every day.