Post your Prayer Requests Here | INFJ Forum

Post your Prayer Requests Here

AKM

Community Member
Feb 5, 2012
MBTI
INTJ/ISFJ?
Enneagram
I think this forum needs a prayer request page. Feel free to post your requests here, and then anyone who would like to can pray for and with you. If you'd like your request to be anonymous, feel free to PM me and I'll post it sans user ID. (I also think this should be a sticky post, but I don't know how to do that either. If it needs to be moved please do so and I'm sorry for the misplacement. Thank you.)

I know it seems selfish to start this thread and then post the first request, but I figure that if I open up and share my request, others may feel more comfortable doing the same.

I need prayer for my health, both physical and mental (though ultimately they are intertwined.) Pray for me to be a good wife to my husband, and a good mother to our baby if God chooses to bless us with a child. I also pray that those who need prayer will not be afraid to reach out, and may be blessed.

Reactions: sassafras
I like this idea!

I have a few: Travel mercies for my dad as he travels through South America this week, Prayers for my friend's back pain to go away, Prayers for me as I begin this MCAT course tomorrow, and that I stay n top of my work and not lose my mind while studying, prayers for my ovaries, and lastly for His arms to wrap around those on here who are going through such deep struggles whether they share them here or not.

Thank you.

My mom starts a new job and would request that you pray that God would grant her the confidence, strength, and calm she needs to approach this new position, along with good working relationships with her bosses, coworkers, and clients. I request that you pray for my dad: continued strength and progress in accomplishing his goals.

I also want to post a prayer for [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] - that she find strength and comfort to get through this scary time, and that they are able to figure out what's going on, prevent recurrence, and treat whatever it is effectively, and that @Insonitis is able to be strong and help her through this as well.

Reactions: grt$5vb
A sister on the forum has asked for prayers. She is having a hard time keeping patience with her young child that is going through a tantrum phase. She is also questioning her abilities as a mother. Thank you for lifting her up.

[MENTION=5145]AKM[/MENTION] this is such a wonderful idea. Thank you and may God bless you all

Felt impelled to share this here. May we pray for you all? They can do it so much more eloquently than I, though eloquence is certainly not needed in prayer.

My knee hurts, though there are those with no knees. My back hurts, though there are those paralyzed. My income is not what it needs to be, though there are those homeless. I am well along the path of my grieving, though there are those that care not. I pray for others around the world, though they may not know me. I pray for you all, as I know our prayers will be heard.
[video=youtube;jhxIjRO6WjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxIjRO6WjI[/video]

Last edited:
Felt impelled to share this here. May we pray for you all? They can do it so much more eloquently than I, though eloquence is certainly not needed in prayer.

My knee hurts, though there are those with no knees. My back hurts, though there are those paralyzed. My income is not what it needs to be, though there are those homeless. I am well along the path of my grieving, though there are those that care not. I pray for others around the world, though they may not know me. I pray for you all, as I know our prayers will be heard.

I too try to keep perspective...though often not successfully. I don't know what my health issues are, but I have access to people that can help figure it out. I'm allergic to many foods, but there are so many others I'm not allergic to and they are available to me. I have to drive almost two hours to church each week, but I am able to worship freely and openly. We all do have so many blessings, over and above our hardships. May the Lord help us remember this every moment of every day!

Dear God, please give me a lot of money. To be clear, I'm talking millions.
I have plans and could really use this, so if you could hurry it up, that would be great. And if you do thus for me, I'll be nice to small children, or maybe a poodle. You know, to show my appreciation.

Lord, help me with my sense of humor. I thank You for the gift of life on this earth. You have said to let our prayers be known.

I would like to pray for Seraphim's friend.

Early this afternoon my friend/orchestra director/pharmacist (that's a small town...everyone is multiple things to each other) was taken to the hospital by ambulance. He started to feel tired and weak late morning but didn't think anything of it. By the time an ambulance was called he could barely move his arms or hold his head up. Please keep him and his family in prayer. He never gets sick.

I feel guilty for asking for prayer when I don't really pray myself, and don't really consider myself christian. However, anything that might help would be welcome. I'm struggling with general life stuff at the moment. General adult life stresses have popped up, I haven't been sleeping properly, I haven't been feeling well, my toddler is acting out and being destructive and my wisdom teeth have me in so much pain I can't function. If you could just pray my toddler wouldn't be too upset that I'm a grump monster and that she wouldn't hold a grudge if I stick her in her cot in front of the tv so i can have a nap. I need a nap. Thanks.

Reactions: Blackmountainside
Please help me through this day: a day important to many people. I feel my shortcomings may affect others, and I pray they do not. I will be glad when today is over and the rest of life can go on as normal. I wish the best for those involved.

Please help me through this day: a day important to many people. I feel my shortcomings may affect others, and I pray they do not. I will be glad when today is over and the rest of life can go on as normal. I wish the best for those involved.

Thank you for everything working out well, though lengthy, and the special sharing after the event with two new friends.

I would like to offer a praise for [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] being enveloped in such love, kindness, and joy!

It makes my heart smile to see her this happy : )

Reactions: grt$5vb
Prayers for my friend who got her test back and may or may not have cervical cancer :/

Prayers for my friend who got her test back and may or may not have cervical cancer :/

May God's peace comfort her in this difficult time.

Although I am not Christian, I do believe in the power of prayer and right now my family could use all the help it can get right now.

My fiance is currently in the local county jail being charged with DUI and Felony Eluding although he does not drink and has not used in over 5 yrs. With the new laws in Washington, the state no longer has to carry the burden of proof for DUI cases and he failed to request a blood test within 2 hours of the accident so has no defense. It doesn't help matters that he has no memory of any of it. He was on his way home and can remember turning on E st but everything from E to I, where he crashed, is missing. There where no signs that he even hit the breaks before he crashed and he has been having stroke-like symptoms this whole time (he was arrested April 17th) and denied medical treatment. He is scared, he knows there is something wrong and can't get help. He also knows that he will never receive a fair trial with a public defender. In fact in all this time (nearly 2 months) his court appointed attorney has been in once to see him and told him to just plead guilty and take what they give him (they are trying to give him 5 yrs).

My kids are falling apart at the seams, the 11 yr old cries every night because he misses him, the 13 yr old is holding it all in and barely speaks now, the 15 yr old is acting out and the 19 yr old is trying to take on too much and is beginning to crack. I can't say I'm coping all that well with the situation, and my medical issues are flaring up due to stress. Needless to say we could all use a few prayers right now.

Reactions: AKM