Post your mood in music format | Page 43 | INFJ Forum

Post your mood in music format

Jeeze K d K, 9/11 was in the autumn wasn't it? Were you the one that urged them to put nukes under those buildings so you could rule over planet Earth, even though you're a total loner? You don't have any scars to prove you tried to stop them do you? I know you secretly want to rule over everything and ban all other intelligent life from the planet. You're evil and crazy if you try to stop mass murderers from killing you and people you care a lot about!
aawtc42.jpg

That's the noose over the burning ground. How many of them died from how many types of cancer? What does asbestos give you? Thyroid cancer? Saddam must've had a nuke in those towers and convinced them to get rid of America's air defenses on 9/11, that wiley bastard. When you're sad, you're giving in to them and letting them win.

Last edited:
Don't worry, time flies. Even thousands of hours flies. No... for real. Those people got thyroid cancer from asbestos... for real. Truthfully, the people I've ever connected with most are the brilliant or the old. I have already staked my life on this, and more. And here I am after having seen, endured, and experienced so much more than most people could even imagine, where we are.
K d K you should have put "imagine, even being where we are." For the sake of accuracy. Jesus H Christ, that's a lot of scars huh?

Invisible robots with electrostatic charges, I don't know what you're talking about, I would NEVER do that to mass murderers. When you're sad, you're not acting, and you're giving in to the ones that do these things.

Reactions: Free and acd

Reactions: Free

fine as in we're all going to die.

Reactions: Littlelissa