Post your mood in music format | Page 44 | INFJ Forum

Post your mood in music format

Reactions: Wyote and Free

And also this...

Reactions: hush and Free
There are relatively few, but I know there are people here still alive who have suffered more than me. I fully intend to lean.
Let us all endeavor to be super extra nice while they mass murder and sarin gas more innocent people. Then, things will truly get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
They dared, they tried, they done fucked up bad.
Watching pain from afar is nothing like enduring it, as Buddy HAS learned from some of all that is due to him. Lean on him at least, I shall. Unlike him, I don't hurt innocent people. Cuz I made those billions and secretly seek the adoration of the world, the loner that I am. I profit from the oil, weapon and sex trafficking networks... if you can't tell the difference between me an them, I am not going to bother. I could have had trillions in future knowledge if that's what I cared about and many others who gave their lives.

Buddy, how did torturing me and innocent others end up working out for you?

Last edited:

It's I who never firebombed, or ordered the firebombing of, an innocent person who deserves the lake of fire.

6-1CarCrash_t670.jpg

S'all good, bros. Minding my own damn business but getting upset about nuking innocent people and getting millions needlessly killed and this is what I get. FUCK THAT! You (soon to be) bastards know who you are.

49716374.jpg

Last edited:
screenshot-www%2Byoutube%2Bcom%2B2016-07-30%2B02-15-50.png

Screw watching decent people suffer horribly to the monsters handing out children for money and nuking people to cover up their crimes and for more money. This place is fucked up. Putting up with this Hell hole garbage dump planet is what's fucked up. Fuck that and fuck their fake mass shootings. And screw you if you if you put up with it w/o doing anything. You want to know why this place is so screwed up, it's because so many people put up with it, dippies.

Last edited:

Reactions: Skarekrow and Free