Post your mood in music format | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

Post your mood in music format

Who would be more deserving of a lake of fire than those who put people who were investigating the financial fraud into a fire-bomb inferno and then a lake of plasma? I have 150 scars and then thousands of hours before you cast them in the lake.

Oh yeah, I would have bled to death w/o some cauterizing, w/o which I wouldn't have been able to experience more of the beauty you people had to offer, for which you will receive ALL.

PAID IN FULL.
It goes a 1, 2, 3, fire bomb before the plasma, hours before the lake.

PAID IN FULL.

Death is easy compared to thousands of hours of torture. Fuck you.
Unlike yours, mine fought and spilled their blood for the sword I'll use to give you the scars you gave me.

PAID IN FULL -1 nanosecond for the mercy God shows evil and not good or decency. If that means a permanent end for me, better for me not being stuck in the world which allowed it.

After tweaking them so, why am I still alive? Why have they switched to hoax shootings instead of real ones? Somebody laid the hammer down on someone's head, to whom God's true blessings belong. They're the only reason the galaxy has any decency after so long. Not the people who role over and take it.

It wasn't because someone was super extra nice that they decided to stop killing children and people who cared enough to try right wrongs.
75 years ago, the lopping device was gotten.

And it wasn't because someone was super-duper extra nice that they stopped killing children but through proxies (SYRIA). How many people who were peaceful have they killed, do you know about Terrance Yeakey? Fuck being a martyr to such people, kill them instead. Save the lives of decent people instead of evil ones. God willing. They seem to have their moments both ways, but someone got their face melted off for them to take pause.

Being nice to them and rolling over for it doesn't stop the slaughter. Helloooo.

Reactions: Free
Oh yeah, I think I heard a shot trying to be decent with those aliens after you bastards put all of those scars on my body... and the scars weren't the worst part of it, but the emotions that went along with, beware of that mind war because it is one that will leave you wishing that you were dead and not still alive for more goons. The lake of plasma awaits the other numbskulls before you who blindly followed orders like those condemned at Nuremberg. They were way worse than idiots to follow through on those orders, whatever they were told by the head bastards you all tolerate to run this planet.

Reactions: hush and Free