• Non INFJ - Moderate

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Non INFJ - Libertarian

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Non INFJ - Other

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
um, poll? :noidea:

The fence is quite a comfortable place for me, thanks. I checked off "moderate."

Liberal INFJ

Conservative INTP, although that is in the traditional sense.

I believe in limiting the government, not increasing it to apply band-aids to problems they created in the first place.

Conservative INTP, although that is in the traditional sense.

I believe in limiting the government, not increasing it to apply band-aids to problems they created in the first place.

That would make you a conservative Libertarian. I think.

Honestly I would be a Liberal (leftest) Libertarian if I thought it would actually work.

Honestly I would be a Liberal (leftest) Libertarian if I thought it would actually work.

The reason I didn't choose libertarian is because I see some sort of centralized government as absolutely necessary. I read that Libertarians traditionally want to minimize state government or abolish it; I am not for that. If that isn't the case then I suppose I could fall into that category.

I will always view things on a case by case basis, though. Few issues can be truly solved in black and white stances as so much of the current American politics seems think can be.

Jefferson was right, "Educate and inform the whole mass of people."

All I see right now is Divide et impera or Divide and Rule/Conquer. As shown it works quite well. :)

Kinda. Libertarians are fiscally conservative and anti-big government while also being socially liberal. Most Americans are actually more Libertarian than not. They want the government to stay out of their wallets and private lives, but at the same time want the government to protect them from violent crime and exploitation.

The reason I didn't choose libertarian is because I see some sort of centralized government as absolutely necessary. I read that Libertarians traditionally want to minimize state government or abolish it; I am not for that.

Same here thats why I'm liberal not liberation. As much as I would like to not need government. Humanity has shown me its not a good idea.

The reason I didn't choose libertarian is because I see some sort of centralized government as absolutely necessary. I read that Libertarians traditionally want to minimize state government or abolish it; I am not for that.

There is a big difference between being against big government and being pro-anarchy. However, from what I've read of your views, I think you're a conservative that leans toward libertarian.

Kinda. Libertarians are fiscally conservative and anti-big government while also being socially liberal. Most Americans are actually more Libertarian than not. They want the government to stay out of their wallets and private lives, but at the same time want the government to protect them from violent crime and exploitation.

Maybe thats why I find so many Americans crazy.

Its funny people call me liberal like its a bad thing. But I would rather be called liberal than conservative.lol Consider the conservative movement has lost its focus over the last few decades.

Maybe thats why I find so many Americans crazy.

Its funny people call me liberal like its a bad thing. But I would rather be called liberal than conservative.lol Consider the conservative movement has lost its focus over the last few decades.

I think the conservative and the liberal movements have lost their focus over the past few decades. They've both become hyper focused on hotbed issues that are not in touch with their constituents by and large, and waste most of their time bickering with one another over them.

For example, gay marriage. This is something that should never even been debated. If two consenting adults want to get married, they should be allowed to according to the way the Constitution is written. If you're against same sex marriage, then don't have one. Done. But, just as with a number of hotbed issues, the subject has wasted volumes of tax dollars to debate and has accomplished nothing.

I often boggle at the things these two factions argue over, yet refuse to debate very important issues confronting our nation, such as political reform.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I think the conservative and the liberal movements have lost their focus over the past few decades. They've both become hyper focused on hotbed issues that are not in touch with their constituents by and large, and waste most of their time bickering with one another over them.

For example, gay marriage. This is something that should never even been debated. If two consenting adults want to get married, they should be allowed to according to the way the Constitution is written. If you're against same sex marriage, then don't have one. Done. But, just as with a number of hotbed issues, the subject has wasted volumes of tax dollars to debate and has accomplished nothing.

I often boggle at the things these two factions argue over, yet refuse to debate very important issues confronting our nation, such as political reform.

Amen to that.

My views most closely align with classical liberalism (libertarian), but I am sort of all over the place from day to day.

Last edited:
Other, as human nature has shown me no one ideology is correct but rather an amalgam of them all as pure ideas run afoul so I would rather be considered a mutt. :m129:

Generally it seems that I fall socially liberal and fiscally moderate but there are points that fall outside of those boxes.

Last edited:
Liberal, both socially and economically.

I am a Centrist Libertarian type with Liberal Social leanings. I may be wrong, but my feeling is that Libertarians want small Federal gov't, leaning more toward a state gov't of as small a size as possible to get everything done. That way you could move to the state that fits you the best. Gov't now is so Draconian as to make it impossible to reign in. We haven't had the keys to the car in a long time.

Other as human nature has shown me no one ideology is correct but rather an amalgam of them all as pure ideas run afoul so I would rather be considered a mutt. :m129:

Generally it seems that I fall socially liberal and fiscally moderate but there are points that fall outside of those boxes.

this