Questingpoet

Not Afraid to Use His Beard
Donor
Sep 11, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
All right, there are people from all over the world on this Forum, so I am curious as to your tastes in sports. I am a pretty big fan of the "Big Four" in America (Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey). I support the four pro teams in Michigan: The Tigers, Pistons, Redwings, and yes the Lions!

We also play some pretty good college ball here too with the Michigan Wolverines football team and the Michgan State Spartans basketball team. I live in Lansing, so we are basically home to Michigan State University. Also, my son is a Level 6 Boys Competative Gymnastics Team member and placed third in the state in the all-around last year, so I am really into gymnastics too.

My questions: Are you a big sports fan? Which sports do you like? What teams do you support?

Reactions: NeverAmI
Oooh I will be very interested to read this one!

I don't have interest in any sport besides MMA. I don't mind playing those other sports, but I dread watching them.

I used to enjoy watching tennis. If I had to pick another sport I would watch, I would probably choose volleyball. Some friends of mine back in college taught me how to play volleyball briefly. It was fun.

Volleyball. To watch, and to play. I haven't played much since high school, though. I'm probably rusty. Like many things, this is best done on the beach.

All right, there are people from all over the world on this Forum, so I am curious as to your tastes in sports. I am a pretty big fan of the "Big Four" in America (Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Hockey). I support the four pro teams in Michigan: The Tigers, Pistons, Redwings, and yes the Lions!

We also play some pretty good college ball here too with the Michigan Wolverines football team and the Michgan State Spartans basketball team. I live in Lansing, so we are basically home to Michigan State University. Also, my son is a Level 6 Boys Competative Gymnastics Team member and placed third in the state in the all-around last year, so I am really into gymnastics too.

My questions: Are you a big sports fan? Which sports do you like? What teams do you support?
Seeing as how I reside in basically the same area, MSU football and basketball are big on my list. I came from a home of divided fans; my mother and me being MSU fans whereas my father and sister are UoM fans. I'm with you on the Redwings, Tigers, and Pistons, but when it comes to football I'm a Packers fan.

That probably makes me sound like a big sports fan when in all actuality I'm not. I'll watch MSU sports on TV or if I happen upon a soccer match (soccer/futbol being my sport of choice) but other than that I rarely watch sports on TV unless I'm with other people who want to.

I used to enjoy watching tennis. If I had to pick another sport I would watch, I would probably choose volleyball. Some friends of mine back in college taught me how to play volleyball briefly. It was fun.

LOVE playing walleyball, you play it inside an enclosed gym with a net and use the walls as part of it. Absolutely fun!

Being from New England I'm a fan of the Boston teams and have been to the world series in 2007. Besides the the big four pro teams I also follow UConn Basketball as well.

Volleyball. To watch, and to play. I haven't played much since high school, though. I'm probably rusty. Like many things, this is best done on the beach.

Methinks I detect a double entendre!

:m155:

Being from New England I'm a fan of the Boston teams and have been to the world series in 2007. Besides the the big four pro teams I also follow UConn Basketball as well.
Did you ever hear the recoding of Tessie by Dropkick Murphys?

Hell YEA!
[YOUTUBE]RVC9b0K1Iis[/YOUTUBE]

LOVE playing walleyball, you play it inside an enclosed gym with a net and use the walls as part of it. Absolutely fun!

That game is so much fun! I wish I had friends, so I could play eeeet!

I apologize, sometimes I have an "E" that wants to get out!

I largely could care less about most sports.

However, I LOVE winter sports!