planner quotes :)

soulseeker

Permanent Fixture
Dec 19, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Hi!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :m111:Hello everyone :) :) hahahahhaha

hi :) ... hihihi

uhmm....:m066: can you guys help me!?!?! :)

uhh... because.... I'm planning to be positive this year.. and I'm planning to maintain giving love and :mlove2:happiness to the people around me... and I don't know why but... i just like having some quotes in my planner...to remind me of the beautiful things in life

I'm going to design my planner and put quotes on it...

can you help me with the quotes? :) :) hihihi

:m023:
it can be your own quotes (don't worry i won't steal it:m155: i promise!! i really really really promise :) :) :) hahaha hihi.. i would put your forum names under the quote ahahhaahha) ... and other people's quotes :) :)

thank you!!! :m176::) :) :) :) :) :) ahahahahahhahahahaa

The best site for you ever:

http://icanread.tumblr.com/

Enjoy

yey!!! someone replied to my post ahahahahha :) :)

thank you!! :) :hug: :) :)

ahahha the pictures are cute... a lot of them are about romantic love.. but there are some with beautiful meaning :) :)

thank you!!!! :) :)

Last edited:
Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own troubles-Matt 6:34

"the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry"

things won't always go as planed, just remember not to worry about it.

I like this one:

"Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration"

Not so beautiful, as functional. And true.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Anonymous

"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth." - Evan Esar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

thank you everyone!! :) :) :) hahahaha i'm going to put this on my planner :) :) and i'll design it with glitters and feathers and whatever I find :) :) THANK YOU!!!!!! :) :) :) :) VERY MUCH

Quote should be symbolized in your heart, it should be understood completely by yourself, so you can apply it in your life. There is no meaning to quote as itself in heart.
- Unknown