Pizzagate | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Pizzagate

pandoras box
the shooter's imdb page

6a00d8341cc06853ef0133eca31118970b-pi

Reactions: CindyLou
I know something is happening because Alex Jones is trying to shift the focus.

Someone even meme'd about it:

15369186_1435718176469146_2417204214533151053_o.jpg

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother”

Reactions: CindyLou
Seriously, what kind of substance is being put in the U.S.water these days? The level of insanity that is going on is mind boggling and very very scary.

Yes, it is pandoras box, so to speak. @dang
It is a horrible thing to look at and it makes people uncomfortable, so they look away.

Some people are comprehending what is unfolding, while others refuse to accept what is.

Because of our collective action, we can expect some very turbulent times to come.

Its time we actually face our fear. We must stop hiding from our own shadow.

Every day, every action, and every relationship matters.

These forum interactions matter as well.

Our time is the most valuable thing we have.

Lets check ourselves and be careful not to project negativity onto others here.

I'm going to share this non-pizzagate discussion here because it's appropriate for those who may be processing this material on a deep level.

It seems this rabbit hole may go very deep indeed.

Seriously, what kind of substance is being put in the U.S.water these days? The level of insanity that is going on is mind boggling and very very scary.
Honestly? Part of its called fluoride that has been proven to cause brain damage. The damage is irreversible.

Reactions: dang and La Sagna
Look if this thing is so big that it's real and ALL of the regular news outlets are trying to cover it up and bury It, we are all screwed anyway. No one will ever get the truth or any form of it. The majority of news outlets are bias but if they all support this type of behavior and don't report on or investigate It, there's nothing that anyone will ever be able to do to expose the truth.

If you are actually still supporting this as a likelihood in your head my suggestion is drop it until someone comes up with some actual proof one day. Not speculation, conjecture etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: La Sagna
I wish I hard started looking into this earlier instead of avoiding it before they started deleting all the subreddits and the stuff on 4chan. It's actually pretty interesting. Just stay detached so you don't feel sick and keep going. What is there to lose?

Reactions: myself and dang
Look if this thing is so big that it's real and ALL of the regular news outlets are trying to cover it up and bury It, we are all screwed anyway. No one will ever get the truth or any forum of it. The majority of news outlets are bias but if they all support this type of behavior and don't report on or investigate It, there's nothing that anyone will ever be able to do to expose the truth.

If you are actually still supporting this as a likelihood in your head my suggestion is drop it until someone comes up with some actual proof one day. Not speculation, conjecture etc.

The funny thing is that anyone who is actually taking this type of thing seriously would obviously not be willing to listen to reason. They are so invested in twisting everything to fit into their personal view that they could have irrefutable proof in front of them and they would somehow twist it and give some absurd explanation as to why it isn't proof. These people like to accuse level headed people of needing to open up their minds to what's really happening but they are being conned more than anyone else. People are having fun making stuff up and seeing all these people spread their lies; A bunch of zombies following these evil sh*tdirsturbers.

And anyone who thinks that reporters who work for the mainstream media wouldn't jump on the chance to report a sensational story that is real doesn't understand anything about human nature.

I only hope that this story brings to light how bad the problem of false news is.

The whole Pizza connection reminds me of the plot from '' The Lost Son '' a 1999 film starring Daniel Auteuil as Detective Xavier Lombard. Basically, a man gets hired to trace ( going from memory ) his missing brother in law ? but quickly finds himself neck-deep in the murky world of underage sex trafficking. One bit that really sticks out in all of this, is the film's use of dogs. ( again, from memory ) Where the Detective discovers that a hotel takes orders on dogs ?

So basically, the guest would phone the hotel and enquire about the availability of dogs and say, a golden retriever would be a blond boy, and a black labrador would be a black girl of British descent. The hotel has a secret level which was sound proofed etc etc.

Pizza-gate has soo many parallels with the Lost son it's almost like deja vu.

Being British I'm used to these sorts of scandals surfacing in the media. I mentioned Yew tree, there was also the scandal that rocked the Conservative party. There was also the case in the Jersey Isles.

I still don't, and never will deny the existence of high level sex trafficking rings, as we know they exist, however the longer the alarm continues to ring without solid evidence then people will become deaf to it. Which will be a crying shame to those who need that alarm to sound.

I'll be keeping my eye on it but unless someone has actual proof, I don't see the benefit in keeping hold of it much longer, surely the publicity is at peak level.

All very strange.

ps, One thing that does continue to give me the creeps though, is that weirdo's art collection.

The funny thing is that anyone who is actually taking this type of thing seriously would obviously not be willing to listen to reason. They are so invested in twisting everything to fit into their personal view that they could have irrefutable proof in front of them and they would somehow twist it and give some absurd explanation as to why it isn't proof. These people like to accuse level headed people of needing to open up their minds to what's really happening but they are being conned more than anyone else. People are having fun making stuff up and seeing all these people spread their lies; A bunch of zombies following these evil sh*tdirsturbers.

And anyone who thinks that reporters who work for the mainstream media wouldn't jump on the chance to report a sensational story that is real doesn't understand anything about human nature.

I only hope that this story brings to light how bad the problem of false news is.

I respectfully disagree. I don't think you understand how the mainstream media actually works. Why didn't the BBC reveal what was going on with Jimmy Savile? It's called taboo. There are certain topics the MSM will simply not investigate. If you were to look through this entire thread with an open mind you would realize there is clearly something going on. James Alefantis basically boasts his pedophilia on his instagram for his pizza place. Fake news is a problem. But if 10 years ago somebody came out with a story that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist, would you simply dismiss it as fake news? And for the record, I don't want any of this to be true. I want it to be disproven. What joy will I receive if it is eventually discovered that a bunch of politicians are pedophiles? None. But I am curious about Pizzagate because it seems obvious to me that the combination of many creepy coincidences combined with no real investigative reporting by the MSM makes this whole subject seem pretty suspicious and compelling. I hope you are right and this is overblown nonsense. But I get the feeling that that is simply not the case. Watch the 20 minute video in the OP with an open mind and then tell me this is obviously fake news. Enjoy.

Reactions: myself
@dang how much coverage did you expect Hastart to get, I read articles in the MSM and heard radio reports at length.What I did not see was a creepy conspiracy blossom on line. It appears that only non conservatives get that kind of treatment. It seems like such an obvious if not sick ploy, paint your political opponents as pedophiles and murderers. Why not when so many people are willing to believe it?
Attacking David Brock makes perfect sense. His site is widely quoted and for the most part seems factual. What better way to get folks to turn away then to make hard to verify claims about deviancy.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I respectfully disagree. I don't think you understand how the mainstream media actually works. Why didn't the BBC reveal what was going on with Jimmy Savile? It's called taboo. There are certain topics the MSM will simply not investigate. If you were to look through this entire thread with an open mind you would realize there is clearly something going on. James Alefantis basically boasts his pedophilia on his instagram for his pizza place. Fake news is a problem. But if 10 years ago somebody came out with a story that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist, would you simply dismiss it as fake news? And for the record, I don't want any of this to be true. I want it to be disproven. What joy will I receive if it is eventually discovered that a bunch of politicians are pedophiles? None. But I am curious about Pizzagate because it seems obvious to me that the combination of many creepy coincidences combined with no real investigative reporting by the MSM makes this whole subject seem pretty suspicious and compelling. I hope you are right and this is overblown nonsense. But I get the feeling that that is simply not the case. Watch the 20 minute video in the OP with an open mind and then tell me this is obviously fake news. Enjoy.

A bunch of crazy stretches of the imagination. No proof, just a bunch of weird allegation. It reads like a Dan Brown novel. You do realize the Da Vinci Code was fiction don't you?
People can use real things and creativity to invent stories that are far from the truth.

Here's a video for you:

You are right that famous and powerful men have gotten away with sex crimes, Trump is one of them:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-party-us-presidential-florida-a7360636.html

Some of us see something worth investigating while others swallow the prescribed, corporately sponsored narrative.

Lets not get emotionally caught up in trying to make others see what we see. Resist the temptation to do so.

Many people are not ready to accept the reality of what is actually occurring. They have made their choice.

Personally, I am still in shock, just barely beginning to comprehend the magnitude of the situation we face.

(more to come later)

Reactions: CindyLou and dang