Pizzagate | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Pizzagate

Pizzagate is almost exclusively a non-media conversation. The only coverage it gets in the msm is in connection to pro-censorship agendas for social media.

Your worries about political redirection seem pretty null.
I think my theory of political redirection is more likely and and makes more sense than a political pedophile ring, but it is just another theory like all the other stuff floating around that we need to 'keep an open mind about'.

Reactions: sassafras and James
I think my theory of political redirection is more likely and and makes more sense than a political pedophile ring, but it is just another theory like all the other stuff floating around that we need to 'keep an open mind about'.
Agreed.
I like that different theories can be thrown around, and their virtues/weaknesses can be debated.

I really hope censorship doesn't shut down people's ability to question everything.

I am boycotting Pizza

Reactions: acd, James and dang
I am boycotting Pizza

I do not care. I am eating pizza no matter what. :m090:

Good cuisine should not be ruined by psychopathic trends.

I know my definitions, thanks. Your use of distraction techniques to make it seem like I am not as smart as you is typical when people don't have a good argument to make.

The pedophile investigations do what they can but there have bigger fish to fry than politicians. Why are you so certain that politicians are rife with pedophiles? Most people aren't politicians, ergo most pedophiles aren't politicians, so concentrating your efforts on that group would likely be a massive waste of resources. And if they get some credible information they probably do investigate politicians. How do you know they haven't investigated politicians but have found no evidence? Thankfully not everything the police does is on the 'news'. Is the point of these investigations to save children? or just to appeal to the mass hysteria of false news enthusiasts?

People don't have to have something to hide to not want to have their livelihood threatened and their reputation put through the mud because of false accusations.

@Stu I a boycotting pizza too, but it's dietary not political. I could crack at any moment. omg pizza..

@La Sagna I think the 'pedo' thing is yet another thing the media pounce on to 'sideshow' people away from the things that they are really upset about. It's tragic to use something like that.

However it does go on, and worse ? I think at times it's used by those 'in power' to control others. ie they actually use and promote these people, as they have a 'lever' on them. here in the UK Jimmy Saville was a 'leading light' for the conservatives now 'belatedly' shown to have been a child molester. His friendship with the late Mrs Thatcher ? She knew about it and did nothing. "And I say to myself, what a wonderful world."

Reactions: La Sagna
This articles main function is to mention "toxic conspiracy theorists", and lump all those who'd question anything together with Alex Jones/info wars.

Interesting to note, "mediamatters.org" is owned by David Brock, ex-BF of James Alefantis. @Stu

If you are consuming MSM propaganda and endorsing it without question, your perception will be limited.

Compromised/corporate news sources are not to be blindly trusted.

We must not ignore the responsibility to think for ourselves, no matter how uncomfortable the process may be.

Reactions: dang
Dude, well aware of the Brock connection. I think we should all uplug our computers and use signal fires.

I am not at all against public scrutiny for politicians. I think it's part of the job, as it should be. However, Pizzagate takes some large stretches of the imagination and is full of lies and half-truths. That's not scrutiny, that's defamation and character assassination. Being critical of fake news is not saying that scrutiny is not allowed. If anything, false news takes away from real threats and makes us question everything, which then may let real issues slide under the radar because they aren't as exciting as the story lines created by fake news. I think this is exactly what Republicans want (not all Republicans, just douchebag ones which unfortunately there are way too many of), if they make up stories that are so horrifying then they will get away with doing bad things, which compared to a pedophile ring wont' seem so bad.
Funny, liberals don't know the truth from fantasy and promote bs news stories all the time. So when we talk about what people want, let's add liberals to the worst of what the world has to offer.