Pizzagate | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Pizzagate

Given that the apparent purpose of pedophile rings is to evade scrutiny, and facilitate the perversion, I think this kind of scrutiny is almost as necessary as vigilance for child safety.

Given what has been observed in Churches, governments, sporting clubs, scout troops, schools, etc. etc., I think keeping an eagle-eye open for sub-cliques of perversion, at every level of society, is (unfortunately) an ongoing necessity.

I’m not advocating the ignoring of what is taking place...I have a son of my own who I would keep safe at any cost.
There are people out there who’s specific job it is is to try and stop these sorts of rings...I support them now with my taxes, and wouldn’t mind paying a bit more for such programs - provided they have results.
I also had a scout leader who was later arrested for abuse to his step-son, I knew both and I would have never suspected anything, so no lecture is necessary about keeping an eye out.

My point was in response to what was written to me by @dang - specifically mentioning me as possibly knowing more because I have read up on some of the more “out there” type things, very often a part of which could be construed as conspiracy theories and nothing more...my point was, I do not know more on the subject being discussed in this thread because I purposefully do not try and seek out negative news stories...there are already plenty without actively seeking them out.
Garbage in - garbage out.

Also, I have seen child abuse of all types up close and personal...there is no one I despise more, than those who hurt children and the vulnerable.

Reactions: dang
I’m not advocating the ignoring of what is taking place...I have a son of my own who I would keep safe at any cost.
There are people out there who’s specific job it is is to try and stop these sorts of rings...I support them now with my taxes, and wouldn’t mind paying a bit more for such programs - provided they have results.
I also had a scout leader who was later arrested for abuse to his step-son, I knew both and I would have never suspected anything, so no lecture is necessary about keeping an eye out.

My point was in response to what was written to me by @dang - specifically mentioning me as possibly knowing more because I have read up on some of the more “out there” type things, very often a part of which could be construed as conspiracy theories and nothing more...my point was, I do not know more on the subject being discussed in this thread because I purposefully do not try and seek out negative news stories...there are already plenty without actively seeking them out.
Garbage in - garbage out.

Also, I have seen child abuse of all types up close and personal...there is no one I despise more, than those who hurt children or those who are vulnerable.
My point is a reiteration of what you said, with a little more emphasis on proactive scrutiny: It's fine for you in particular to avoid investigating possible abuse conspiracies (actual conspiracies between cooperating pedophiles), but it isn't fine for everyone to avoid it. Cliques of perversion can evade, or suppress scrutiny in their circles of influence, which makes outsider scrutiny important.

My point is a reiteration of what you said, with a little more emphasis on proactive scrutiny: It's fine for you in particular to avoid investigating possible abuse conspiracies (actual conspiracies between cooperating pedophiles), but it isn't fine for everyone to avoid it. Cliques of perversion can evade, or suppress scrutiny in their circles of influence, which makes outsider scrutiny important.

Once again...I never said - "it isn't fine for everyone to avoid it.”
Nor do I adhere to that line of thinking so I don’t know what you think you are getting at?
I’ve shaved the burned flesh off of a two year old held down in scalding hot water by her own Father...I’ve seen worse than that.
If you are implying that I am apathetic to the whole thing then you are mistaken and barking up the wrong tree.

Once again...I never said - "it isn't fine for everyone to avoid it.”
Nor do I adhere to that line of thinking so I don’t know what you think you are getting at?
I’ve shaved the burned flesh off of a two year old held down in scalding hot water by her own Father...I’ve seen worse than that.
If you are implying that I am apathetic to the whole thing then you are mistaken and barking up the wrong tree.
I don't see how my comments about the need for public vigilance have inflamed a sense of personal assessment in you. My comments are advocating a public principle toward caution, not an attempt to elicit a persecution complex in you.

Reactions: the
Tweet by Andrew Breibart less than a month before he died unexpectedly:

“How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me,” (4 Feb 2011).

Reactions: dang and myself
I don't see how my comments about the need for public vigilance have inflamed a sense of personal assessment in you. My comments are advocating a public principle toward caution, not an attempt to elicit a persecution complex in you.

All that, just so you can slip in the personal insults.
This is why I don’t discuss things with you.
“elicit a persecution complex in you.”
:expressionless: Really? *sigh*
I think you took it far more personal than I have, I was only pointing out that I don’t need your condescending lectures every time I say something because I actually do know what I’m talking about when it comes to child abuse, physical, sexual, mental, or otherwise.

Its a tough subject. Its hard for everyone.

We need to be mature and realize why this is happening.

We cant depend on anyone to do this job for us.
All government agencies are infected with corruption.

Cops are protecting pedophiles. They are hired thugs, just following orders.

This is a much bigger problem than many can comprehend.

Last edited:
Reactions: dang and Skarekrow
Please, refrain from bickering. I'd like to keep this thread focussed on the topic.

Thank you for understanding. Lets move on.
Gladly.

Really refreshing to listen to a conversation like this. Taking some valuable things away from the first 30 mins of this talk. Im encouraged to hear others seriously discussing this topic while still managing to be lighthearted.

How we process this information really matters. Take care of yourselves. <3

Its a tough subject. Its hard for everyone.

We need to be mature and realize why this is happening.

We cant depend on anyone to do this job for us.
All government agencies are infected with corruption.

Cops are protecting pedophiles. They are hired thugs, just following orders.

This is a much bigger problem than many can comprehend.
Do you know and talk to any police officers or law enforcement people in real life? And by talk I mean more than say you weren't speeding...

This made me think of a potentially real reason Clinton got a pass concerning her blaringly obvious criminal activity. If she holds information like this over peoples heads...they would do anything to keep it secret and do whatever she wants. Anything.
Now this is only speculation on my part, just an idea. But it is a scenario I never thought of until now.

This made me think of a potentially real reason Clinton got a pass concerning her blaringly obvious criminal activity. If she holds information like this over peoples heads...they would do anything to keep it secret and do whatever she wants. Anything.
Now this is only speculation on my part, just an idea. But it is a scenario I never thought of until now.
I wonder if a presidential pardon is going to be exchanged for a small hard-drive.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Reactions: Skarekrow
Last edited:
Those who continue to cling to the mainstream news are in denial.

We cannot afford to ignore the evidence. There is no longer any excuse for willful ignorance.

The evidence is available for all who care to take a look for themselves.

It is crucial to check our own emotional biases when confronting this information.

There is much more to this than meets the eye.

We would all be better off if we could look beyond the superficial narratives being pushed by the media.

Those who continue to cling to the mainstream news are in denial.

We cannot afford to ignore the evidence. There is no longer any excuse for willful ignorance.

The evidence is available for all who care to take a look for themselves.

It is crucial to check our own emotional biases when confronting this information.

There is much more to this than meets the eye.

We would all be better off if we could look beyond the superficial narratives being pushed by the media.
What other source of information do you suggest? Online news is the same as TV news and Newspapers... So what else is there?

Why are all conspiracies something-gate?

---

Ugh... just watched the video. Now I'm going to have a lot of dream material for the old blog :(

Last edited: