Pizzagate | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Pizzagate

Does anyone remember the Sci Fi show "V" in it the aliens move immediately to discredit earth's scientists in order to sow distrust.I think that is what we have been seeing, it is especially prevalent on this forum.

View attachment 30958
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/t...ria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
There are climate change sceptics here?

Personally, I couldn't care less if the climate changes, but it's kind of unsettling that people might deny the climate is changing, especially in light of the geological evidence.

;p

There are climate change sceptics here?

Personally, I couldn't care less if the climate changes, but it's kind of unsettling that people might deny the climate is changing, especially in light of the geological evidence.

;p
Very few people still deny the climate has changed. It's really hard to do that when the earths history is nothing but change.

I believe this term is really being used as a catch all for "human influenced" climate change.

I cant stop thinking about this. I hope that something happens so authorities can arrest these people.

Reactions: dang
Capture.JPG
according to the rules of conspiracy fact checking anyone associated with the council on foreign relations is disqualified.

Even if most conspiracy theories are bunk, remember that every scandal starts off as a conspiracy theory. That is why you need to simultaneously be very open minded and very skeptical. Most people are incapable of doing this. You can't be naive or dismissive. If 30 years ago somebody had told me that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist, I would have laughed. Who's laughing now?

Reactions: the
IMG_1305.JPG

Is it normal for old men who work in the White House to have palm tattoos which are occult symbols? Everything about this photo seems creepy to me, not to mention his mangled hands. I would not allow him to babysit my cousins.

I don't think the pizzagate thing was real. I tried to follow along for curiosity but I found it required too many leaps in logic to convince me of anything.

I do think, however, that this whole scandal is a rather convenient way to get people to look at all alternative news sources as 'conspiracy theory' garbage and immediately dismiss anything that isn't sanctioned by the mainstream media/'official' sources. Which in itself is a slippery slope. I'm not saying that mainstream media must be dismissed just because it's 'mainstream' or that 'alternative media' by default has more integrity. I just think in general, people need to be a bit more discerning about how they consume information. Everything has a bias and almost everything in the media (whether mainstream or alternative) is carefully crafted to communicate a message. I think it's dangerous to put too much faith in any single outlet of information.

I don't think the pizzagate thing was real. I tried to follow along for curiosity but I found it required too many leaps in logic to convince me of anything.

I do think, however, that this whole scandal is a rather convenient way to get people to look at all alternative news sources as 'conspiracy theory' garbage and immediately dismiss anything that isn't sanctioned by the mainstream media/'official' sources. Which in itself is a slippery slope. I'm not saying that mainstream media must be dismissed just because it's 'mainstream' or that 'alternative media' by default has more integrity. I just think in general, people need to be a bit more discerning about how they consume information. Everything has a bias and almost everything in the media (whether mainstream or alternative) is carefully crafted to communicate a message. I think it's dangerous to put too much faith in any single outlet of information.

Aren't you one of the original investors of Comet Pizza? How convenient.

Reactions: sassafras
Aren't you one of the original investors of Comet Pizza? How convenient.

I know you're kidding, but given how comet pizza is associated with a pedophilia ring in this context, I don't feel comfortable joking about it. Maybe pizzagate isn't real, but child abuse is.

I hope if there is one thing good that comes about from this scandal is that people are going to be looking a bit more closely at some of these power structures and their involvement with vulnerable children and peoples. There is plenty potential in these circles for abuse of power.

I know you're kidding, but given how comet pizza is associated with a pedophilia ring in this context, I don't feel comfortable joking about it. Maybe pizzagate isn't real, but child abuse is.

I hope if there is one thing good that comes about from this scandal is that people are going to be looking a bit more closely at some of these power structures and their involvement with vulnerable children and peoples. There is plenty potential in these circles for abuse of power.

Nothing will change if people refuse to be open minded. Real investigative journalism is dead. As soon as a story is labeled a conspiracy theory or fake news it fades away. Every news source has its biases, mainstream and alternative alike. How is Pizzagate all that different or worse when compared to the Catholic Church? Remember too that Dennis Hastert, who was Speaker of the House a decade ago, is in prison for sexual abuse. Is this an isolated conviction, or just the tip of the iceberg? I don't know the truth. But to deny that there are a bunch of suspicious coincidences, like the Jimmy Comet Instagram pedophile references, is somewhat foolish. What if this shit is true and we simply allowed it to continue? The Catholic Church scandal could have been exposed way earlier, thus saving many additional children from being traumatized. I always feel it is better to err on the side of wasting a little time and energy to explore a potential scandal, than to simply look the other way and to risk the perpetuation of crimes. Let's see what happens.

I cant stop thinking about this. I hope that something happens so authorities can arrest these people.
I think a lot of people are hoping some definitive information would emerge, either negating, or confirming what is at present speculation.

The owner's statements don't help, because he seems to be more annoyed, than shocked by the quasi-accusation.

I think a lot of people are hoping some definitive information would emerge, either negating, or confirming what is at present speculation.

The owner's statements don't help, because he seems to be more annoyed, than shocked by the quasi-accusation.

It would not be very difficult for a journalist to determine whether or not Comet Pizza has a basement.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Nothing will change if people refuse to be open minded. Real investigative journalism is dead. As soon as a story is labeled a conspiracy theory or fake news it fades away. Every news source has its biases, mainstream and alternative alike. How is Pizzagate all that different or worse when compared to the Catholic Church? Remember too that Dennis Hastert, who was Speaker of the House a decade ago, is in prison for sexual abuse. Is this an isolated conviction, or just the tip of the iceberg? I don't know the truth. But to deny that there are a bunch of suspicious coincidences, like the Jimmy Comet Instagram pedophile references, is somewhat foolish. What if this shit is true and we simply allowed it to continue? The Catholic Church scandal could have been exposed way earlier, thus saving many additional children from being traumatized. I always feel it is better to err on the side of wasting a little time and energy to explore a potential scandal, than to simply look the other way and to risk the perpetuation of crimes. Let's see what happens.

I completely agree.

Even removing the code words you have a lot of stuff here that is terribly terribly creepy.

Police-sketch-of-abductors.jpg

Madeline McCann suspects.

media_spotlight58.jpg

John and Tony Podesta