People Code | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

People Code

Imma whitey. Well I am all about white power, so it makes sense.

upload_2018-4-14_18-12-3.png

tenor.gif

First one I've seen that ain't even got any red! I thought mine was low lol. :m190:
That ‘cause I’m true blue and I K red all muhuf*ckin DAY cuz! I can’t interpret that chart tho. I just answered the questions. I was a boring lazy timid judgmental kid. I retained all of these wonderful traits into adulthood.

Imma whitey. Well I am all about white power, so it makes sense.
It feels as though you’re invading my personal space and alone time.

This was so interesting, thanks for sharing it @Happy Phantom :]

I think I aspire to white, but am just another blue. Especially after watching the videos for all the colors. The only correction I'd really want to make is the need for appreciation. Yeah... no. I highly identify with the White's description to just be the anonymous fairy godmother in the background, but identify more overall with Blue's description.

20180426_113136.png

They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed.
LMAO!

My only complaint with it is everything was based on your child self. Our child selves are far different than our adolescent and adult selves. However, I've always kinda played with the idea that adults really are just their 5yo selves with better vocabulary.

Reactions: hush and Free
Reactions: hush and Free
They would bear a striking resemblance to the face.

:blushy:

At what point do curvy lines become more than curvy lines... I'd have to confer with the group :p

howto-1.jpg

This was so interesting, thanks for sharing it @Happy Phantom :]

I think I aspire to white, but am just another blue. Especially after watching the videos for all the colors. The only correction I'd really want to make is the need for appreciation. Yeah... no. I highly identify with the White's description to just be the anonymous fairy godmother in the background, but identify more overall with Blue's description.

View attachment 42050

LMAO!

My only complaint with it is everything was based on your child self. Our child selves are far different than our adolescent and adult selves. However, I've always kinda played with the idea that adults really are just their 5yo selves with better vocabulary.
S
Check your god dam privilege.
Jesus doesn’t aporove of your tone.

Reactions: Free
Gawd, it's so weird what the human mind does. It's just two circles with dots in 'em! :chuckle: Separate them a little and add a little curved line below, and you've just got a creepy face creepin' on you.

No but seriously, we need to know when the line is crossed

RkHojHV.jpg