People Code | INFJ Forum

People Code

jBBvyjd.png

Some of the Blue description didn't resonate with me 100% - if anything I'd say I'm more of a blend of Blue/White. Periwinkle blue? :p
Well, the test did ask for how we were as children, but it doesn't include the ways in which we have changed since then.

Some of the Blue description didn't resonate with me 100% - if anything I'd say I'm more of a blend of Blue/White. Periwinkle blue? :p
This test confirms my, “I do wat I want” personality trait. lol Paging @Milktoast Bandit

Well, the test did ask for how we were as children, but it doesn't include the ways in which we have changed since then.

Yeah, I was expecting there to be a section geared towards how we are now after the childhood questions, but then, boop! Test was over. Some things still apply to who I am now, but a fair amount has changed. Still, interesting!

header-personalityTest.png

BASIC ANALYSIS RESULTS
uryellow.png

WANT TO SEE YOUR FULL FOUR COLOR ANALYSIS?
piechart-X8MY9L24.png

MOTIVE [ Fun ]
Yellows are motivated by Fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. Yellows need to be adored and praised. While yellows are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. Yellows typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart

ABOUT YELLOW
Yellows need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. Yellows are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. Yellows are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW, take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions.

Yep, EII, :p

I think the illustration still gives us an accurate image, if we put it together ourselves. We get the analysis for one colour code, but we are also shown that we have 3 other pieces to our pie, in different sizes. If we put all our colours and descriptions in the pot (thread), then we might be able to make an image of our own, for each of us. I just thought of it because Sandie's, HP's and my pictures look so different.

Edit: Also, the structure of the test is designed for us to choose one segment of the pie in each question. Added up, they make the percentages of the pieces. I assume that other questions (in the paid version of the test) would refine that image, and make the percentages more accurate. However, it is unclear until someone does it whether there are any questions relating to how or who we are today. It may be that they tried to only refer to childhood and the teenage phase of our lives in order to find out who we are at the core, taking away all the stuff that influences us in our adult lives.

Last edited:
I think the illustration still gives us an accurate image, if we put it together ourselves. We get the analysis for one colour code, but we are also shown that we have 3 other pieces to our pie, in different sizes. If we put all our colours and descriptions in the pot (thread), then we might be able to make an image of our own, for each of us. I just thought of it because Sandie's, HP's and my pictures look so different.

Ours look almost identical if that's the case, except I think my little sliver is maybe a little littler than your little sliver?

Screenshot_20180413-095048.png

(Little sliver is red I'm guessing, process of elimination, lol.)

Ours look almost identical if that's the case, except I think my little sliver is maybe a little littler than your little sliver?

View attachment 41930
We don't even need to have answered the questions the same way, only the same amount of answers in the same direction.

And my red is a bit bigger. Whatever that means.

Reactions: Free and hush
Also here's muh pie
piechart-FLchJKa1.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The lack of Red is disturbing. Ten bucks says @Pin is a red