Partaking in opposite sex activities | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Partaking in opposite sex activities

Darn. [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] 's penis is bigger than mine...

Chemical engineer to social worker.....uh..yea...I see the connection....

Darn. @Kgal 's penis is bigger than mine...

Chemical engineer to social worker.....uh..yea...I see the connection....

Umm... actually I don't have one of those...although that would be an interesting fantasy.... [blush]

What? A ChemE needs to understand systems. As social workers we were taught Systems Theory - which I took to like a duck to water.

I know... I know... weird. I always wanted to be a counselor and becoming a social worker was a step towards achieving my goal.

Reactions: Blackmountainside
Pee standing up.

Thats funny.
When i saw this thread the only thing i could think of is that at times when its been appropriate and called for, i have peed outside. Thats the only thing ive ever envied about men- how they can pee wherever they like. Just seems more practical and effecient

There's not much I do that is geared for the opposite-sex.

I try to cook things once in a while, but usually stuff that is simple and doesn't require a lot of experience.
I read a lot, but usually it's just psychology or health, etc, none that is typically for the opposite sex.

Some of my opposite sex acquaintances in the past would participate in dancing or clubbing. I did that only a couple times.

Fashion.

Do I mind watching you slip in and out of different outfits and shoes and such? No, not at all.

Did you splash the edge of the toilet bowl - and have to politely listen to someone of the opposite sex complain about it?

If not, it doesn't count.
I don't really do that. It's just the only thing I could in good conscience think of.

Though there seriously is a device women can use to pee outdoors and standing up.
But I think it's tacky.

Umm... actually I don't have one of those...although that would be an interesting fantasy.... [blush]

What? A ChemE needs to understand systems. As social workers we were taught Systems Theory - which I took to like a duck to water.

I know... I know... weird. I always wanted to be a counselor and becoming a social worker was a step towards achieving my goal.

Yea that was more of in the "imaginary" sense....not literal sense. LOL!