Overly sweet | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Overly sweet

People usually get traumatized out of their sweetness before her age. Teaching people to accept and expect the trauma they endure that takes that sweetness away, and makes it seem like less of a big deal to do to others, is sadly symptomatic.

They do exist, but w/o knowing her, I have no idea if she is one or not, or pretending for her own sake or others'.

Last edited:
Theres a guy at my school like that xD I think he's so fake and he doesn't even know it. I don't think its bad at all to think what you wanna think. Its your brain right? And the more you tell yourself not to think about it, the more you do.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kk this will sound non-sweet....your issue is simple....Facebook...nuff said

Reactions: hush
Kk this will sound non-sweet....your issue is simple....Facebook...nuff said

You are right. I am not a fan of Facebook at all and very rarely 'like' anything on there because it seems so contrived and if you start liking lots of things people get upset if you don't like their stuff. There are some reasons why I am on there more these days but I often regret it. Some people just go crazy on there.

I know someone like this. She had Munchausen by proxy. Sickly sweet and never anything but a smile the whole time she was collecting thousands in donations from everyone and making her kid sick. I am glad I could see through her facade. She made me nauseous.

Well, luckily I'm quite sure she is not that bad. She's actually a naturopath and nurse so if she wanted to she certainly has the knowledge to do this type of thing but her child seems quite healthy.

I really think she is a fine person, there's just something that doesn't ring totally true and a little desperate in what she posts. Perhaps others feel the same way. I'm not sure, but I'm sure none of us would say anything bad about her to people who know her.

Today she posted a long post about her bathtub ritual and how grateful she is that the bathtub was invented. Is it me or is that weird? I think it's weird. I'm all for being grateful, but...I guess I must be jaded about bathtubs.

Today she posted a long post about her bathtub ritual and how grateful she is that the bathtub was invented. Is it me or is that weird? I think it's weird. I'm all for being grateful, but...I guess I must be jaded about bathtubs.

That's not just weird, it's stupid. Who cares about her freakin bathtub? Shut UP sickly sweet fakey beeyatch!

/rant

I don't know. It sounds like she was just trying to be cute.

I still say serial killer.

Whenever you hear news about a woman (or man) murdering someone (or several people), and they interview neighbors, friends, and family members of the killer, you never hear them say, "Yep, we saw that coming! That bitch was craz-E!"
What you do hear is, "I just don't understand. We are all shocked and in disbelief. She was the sweetest person you'd ever meet. So kind and gentle. And grateful! Of everything in life...even her bathtub!"

Serial killer.