[Important] - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[Important] Osama Bin Laden is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION]

The actual real mastermind is known to be Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Bin Laden is and always has been, simply a figurehead contributing money to the cause. He was more involved with other things though, such as the bombing of the USS Cole.

No need to reply; I won't be able to see any of your posts.

There is nothing like ignoring that which you don't want to hear, i.e., that others might disagree with you. Close your eyes, stop up your ears and stick your head in the sand, just like Fox news.

I disagree. Americans were made quite aware that it was not only bin landen, but terrorist organizations. Bin landen was the brain behind the 911 attacks.

No.

Or do you think the whole thing is conspiracy?
I've heard sufficient evidence from both sides, to be honest, and I don't have an opinion on the matter. Suffice it to say I think either is equally as likely to be true.

Trust me you should feel 1000% safer with the united states being the top dog here.
Yes, with unauthorized entry into my country and drone attacks that have killed hundreds of civilians, I feel brilliant that the US is here to watch me over.

US isn't perfect, no country is. But I feel happy and safe living here.
Of course you do. You're safe, I'm not.

And I feel obama can't win with some americans, he just killed the most wanted man in america for years, and what he gets is "oh big deal obama doesn't do sh*t and he's crooked bin laden was just a scapegoat blah blah blah". Bullshit.
I'm not American, I am ironically a Pakistani.

(Don't want a debate, just wanted to respond to this post.)

If there is to be any progress on the problem, finding that common ground is probably the way to go. It's just a suggestion.

Not to beat a dead horse but I see an opportunity to make a point.

I'm an individualist because I believe each human has a brain from which proceeds their mind and their ideas. I am not a collectivist because there is no such thing as a collective or hive mind. There is only the sum of the action of individuals. Therefore, I cannot support any system based on collectivism because it is based on a false premise. I think the discussion here demonstrates why collectivist ideas must fail. Even the collectivist reaches a point where in order to support his ideas he must exert his individualist ideas and that is the point where collectivism fails because man must have his freedom. I mention this because I wish to say to collectivists if you wish to see collectivism succeed then you must convince the individualists, who will rebel against the idea for freedom's sake. That is the only way. I don't see how the collectivist can succeed when the collectivist cannot suppress his own individualism. That is all. The preceding is not meant to belittle anyone. It simply outlines the situation and lays down the challenge to the collectivists which they must overcome or accept failure.

Reactions: Norton
That's it. Thread closed. Go argue somewhere else.

I only opened that thread to announce the news, I didn't want to spark a debate. Not once did I pose the question 'what do you think about 9/11...did he deserve to die...will this help the war efforts...'etc. I only intended to announce the news. However if you want to discuss/debate things pertaining to 9/11 and osama bin laden's death you're free to start another thread with some questions like that, a pug thread that is all for welcoming arguments. No one will blame you I'm sure. It's just that since it wasn't my intentions I didn't want to have my thread running rampant with arguments when I've warned people posting in it several times to calm down, stop posting arguments, and that it was not the intention of the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.