Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

I thought I was Clint Eastwood but I'm actually Zeno
Diogenespaint.jpg

Lmao :tearsofjoy:

The Stoic Cafe

Our coffee will teach you to endure hardship

Menu
1. Quadruple Ristretto Espresso (old and over extracted for extra bitterness).
2. Wisdom

(P.S. I Like the new direction of this thread) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Damn, I don’t know if I can manage menu 1 without a crushing heart attack. I think I’ll always pick menu 2 so, though realistically I have not the faintest idea of what I’m in for.

Hmmmmmm.

I'm going to rewatch the Four Yorkshiremen sketch for food ideas.

I've got it. A lump of poison wrapped in a dish rag served scalding hot while the server yells obscenities at you.
I think we can probably get away with it.

Damn, I don’t know if I can manage menu 1 without a crushing heart attack.

You just need more wisdom first. The menu is counter intuitive.

On that point, @Puzzlenuzzle just shared this with me:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...bonfire-burned-guy-fawkes-party-a8618661.html

I'm not sure if we should expect better on 'National Burn the Catholics Day' - such incredibly poor and offensive taste.
This is an absolutely disgrace and, actually disgusting. I could use endless ways to describe these actions but as I have nothing good to say I'm just going to wonder what's wrong with humanity. :m033:
I am actually triggered and I want to do something. :m079::m197:

I've got it. A lump of poison wrapped in a dish rag served scalding hot while the server yells obscenities at you.
I think we can probably get away with it.

What I'm curious about is how the Stoic Café will "serve" wisdom.

Also, will that menu be free? Socrates is watching.

T5vvgAB4uknkX7XCH6733QIVdxyOSjm_VxdQOcPraU4s7DjwrliUOdwKVNrSbymo8UXPtEBDBIBIJZAj0-yfEzUO7O02mI8sQJ8o_lDFEdmd-6NZiGACfLAAOeU=s0-d

"food for thought"

You could specifically serve dishes/drinks that have nootropic effects!
(I will mix up some potions for you ;) )

And the lotus should be on the menu for blissful forgetfulness - there is wisdom there too.

giphy.gif

Here is one you can try at home.
L-Theanine and caffeine!
Just a few drops in the espresso!
  • l-Theanine – A 2014 systematic review and meta-analysis found that concurrent caffeine and l-theanine use had synergistic psychoactive effects that promoted alertness, attention, and task switching;[29] these effects were most pronounced during the first hour post-dose.[29] However, the European Food Safety Authority reported that, when L-theanine is used by itself (i.e. without caffeine), there is insufficient information to determine if these effects exist.[34]

Last edited:
Here is one you can try at home.
L-Theanine and caffeine!
Just a few drops in the espresso!
  • l-Theanine – A 2014 systematic review and meta-analysis found that concurrent caffeine and l-theanine use had synergistic psychoactive effects that promoted alertness, attention, and task switching;[29] these effects were most pronounced during the first hour post-dose.[29] However, the European Food Safety Authority reported that, when L-theanine is used by itself (i.e. without caffeine), there is insufficient information to determine if these effects exist.[34]

Skare, I think you should the barista of Stoic Café.