Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

Entwined in soot
Sands circle crowned sages
Eldritch shards eat

The soot-encrusted
butt-ends of our days and ways
die between the worlds

Discrowned perspectives
lie shattered on the desert -
Vishnu’s compassion

The sage walks away
thinking only of tea and
toast in the cafe

The soot-encrusted
butt-ends of our days and ways
die between the worlds

Discrowned perspectives
lie shattered on the desert -
Vishnu’s compassion

The sage walks away
thinking only of tea and
toast in the cafe

Hahahaha!

giphy.gif

OK, one of them walked away, but what happened to the other sages?
I suspect they’re on their way to the cafe too. It’s only a few minutes walk away! Food before philosophy - the motto of an old campaigner. Only a few minutes walk back again later ..... :smile:

I suspect they’re on their way to the cafe too. It’s only a few minutes walk away! Food before philosophy - the motto of an old campaigner. Only a few minutes walk back again later ..... :smile:

"Food before philosophy", hm! That makes sense. If philosophy = thought, then the expression "food for thought" may be rephrased as "food for philosophy". And it's never too early for it! I hope those wise sages enjoy their drink at Stoic Café.

"Food before philosophy", hm! That makes sense. If philosophy = thought, then the expression "food for thought" may be rephrased as "food for philosophy". And it's never too early for it! I hope those wise sages enjoy their drink at Stoic Café.

Philosophy on an empty stomach ...
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous.
Well fed philosophy is a pleasure and a joy,

Religion is the same imho

Just thinking - I might prefer Cafe Orphée. Let the hair down sometimes and all that ..... wind up the inner mystic and lose control just a little bit. All in the best possible taste of course. Perhaps we could call it Stoic Cafe, but have Orphée Fridays - that would do the trick!! :hearteyes:

Just thinking - I might prefer Cafe Orphée. Let the hair down sometimes and all that ..... wind up the inner mystic and lose control just a little bit. All in the best possible taste of course. Perhaps we could call it Stoic Cafe, but have Orphée Fridays - that would do the trick!! :hearteyes:

****Stoic Café****

Well fed philosophy is a pleasure and a joy!

On Orphée Fridays, we drink coffee in honour of our master, Zeno of Citium.

The Stoic Cafe

Our coffee will teach you to endure hardship

Menu
1. Quadruple Ristretto Espresso (old and over extracted for extra bitterness).
2. Wisdom

(P.S. I Like the new direction of this thread) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I am liking this menu. We need a new thread for this business plan.

What about food?