Oprah for President | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Oprah for President

I do not approve of marijuana use.

1bqrd1.jpg

I didn't get it. :neutral:
I thought it was funny cuz in his response to SOTU, it looked like he had chapstick smeared all over his mouth... Then the talk of him voting against legalizing marijuana. Perhaps a nod to
politicians being absolute hypocrites by secretly engaging in things they publicly are against.

5e3bfbee-9a54-4a6a-8951-f28c33fac830.jpg

I thought it was funny cuz in his response to SOTU, it looked like he had chapstick smeared all over his mouth... Then the talk of him voting against legalizing marijuana. Perhaps a nod to
politicians being absolute hypocrites by secretly engaging in things they publicly are against.

5e3bfbee-9a54-4a6a-8951-f28c33fac830.jpg

Ha! Uh oh, I better explain that I didn't read all the posts. I got it when I did....would you care to verbally spar with me? :engarde:

https://www.infjs.com/threads/controversial-positions-that-are-exhausting-to-write-about.34888/

This still makes me chuckle every time I see it. Oprah. Hah.
I saw a real suggestion that Moochelle "turned down" the offer to run. That had me in tears for at least an hour. I couldnt stop laughing and I never laugh. Please just keep them coming. Please.

Reactions: the
Oprah is just the female Donald Trump.

Trump is[:] A User Experience Prototype represents enough of the appearance and function of the product that it can be used for user research.
^ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype

Oprah is more than a retail-ready Trump. She is a black female who somehow manages to connect with all women: liberals (who assume she's liberal), conservatives (I just know that they seem to dig her), the young (weakest connection?), middle-aged (think she's a brilliant actress, business person, mentor), seniors (her values, work ethic)....and many men as well, although I can't explain why (save she is intelligent, hard-working, and extraordinarily ambitious).

Her performance in The Color Purple was amazing (lol) btw....

Hell, count me in. She's got my vote. Why not.

I know someone here who grows it in her back yard. Older lady with spinal damage and chronic pain. Super effective analgesic and doesn't cost her a cent. Some days for her it's the difference that allows her to take a shower. No idea what problem people have with it. Criminalising it never stopped chronic users from getting it, just kept it from people who could really make use of it.

^ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype

Oprah is more than a retail-ready Trump. She is a black female who somehow manages to connect with all women: liberals (who assume she's liberal), conservatives (I just know that they seem to dig her), the young (weakest connection?), middle-aged (think she's a brilliant actress, business person, mentor), seniors (her values, work ethic)....and many men as well, although I can't explain why (save she is intelligent, hard-working, and extraordinarily ambitious).

Her performance in The Color Purple was amazing (lol) btw....

Hell, count me in. She's got my vote. Why not.

Yeah, she's a good actress. Better vote for her.

People like her, that's worked well so far with Trump - might as well!

Reactions: Lurk

Bit off topic, but I got very interested in this legend in my practice as a witch, and I think that the real historical place is Dozmary Pool. I think that the closest meaning currently believed for the name is "drop of sea", but I think the current name is an anglicisation of a latinisation of a couple of Cornish language words that meant something slightly different from "drop of sea". But if I'm right about that, then it's cool that the knowledge of the meaning survived so well through the linguistic permutations.

Reactions: hush