Oprah for President | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Oprah for President

Oprah has announced that she will not be running for President.

“I’ve always felt very secure and confident with myself in knowing what I could do and what I could not,” the 63-year-old told InStyle in a recent interview. “And so it’s not something that interests me. I don’t have the DNA for it.”

Winfrey said, although she's seen the mugs and the T-shirts and she even met with someone recently who said they would help her campaign, her mind is made up: "That's not for me."

"I have to say the core of me is about conversations. Exploring the depth of our human experiences. That is what I do. That is my calling," she said.
"Whether I do that through dramas, producing stories with OWN [Oprah Winfrey Network], or one-on-one conversations that matter, I know that’s what I’m here to do."

Bravo!

Reactions: acd
That speech scares me. The whole thing, including the clapping near the end, was all scripted. The power that the Dems have over Hollywood has always been there, I know. But it seems more real when they have a charismatic leader like Oprah deliver a speech full of rhetoric.

I'm ill at ease with Oprah a few degrees less than I was leery of Jim Jones (before Jamestown). But aren't most heads of state megalomaniacal? I think Oprah in power would govern like a fiscal conservative/social liberal, which probably isn't what her voters would expect.

Yes, Oprah scares me too. Especially because she is so charismatic.

(Liberal Hollywood is another topic)

I’m kinda liking chapstick Joe! Kennedys need to make a comeback.

Can you explain why the Kennedy clan is adored? I don't get it.
JFK was a great president and the Kennedys were once America’s Royal Family and Joe is a far better choice than a bloated orangutan.

Reactions: Wyote
Joe doesn't like weed tho.

I am confuse. :disappointed:
It’s medicinally legal in Massachusetts and soon to be recreational this summer so Joe doesn’t gaf. I bet he’d love some medicinal chapstick!!

I bet he’d love some medicinal chapstick!!

large.jpg

Reactions: acd
Lol kids at my junior high had edible chapstick infused with marijuana. I thought that was the funniest thing at the time.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
I do not approve of marijuana use.

Reactions: Wyote