Opinion of INTJs? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Opinion of INTJs?

Here's an ESTP going on about the things that annoy her about INTJs... mainly that we're judgy, which is true. I think INFJs are just as judgy, but infinitely better at hiding it. :wink:

Uh oh.

She's not the smartest fish in the sea.
This lady needs a roll of duct tape placed over her mouth if only to save herself.

Does this make me "judgy"?

This lady needs a roll of duct tape placed over her mouth if only to save herself.

ESTPs tend to come across dumber than they are. Don't know much about her specifically, but it seems to be a thing. Like infjs coming across smarter than they are lmfao

ESTPs tend to come across dumber than they are. Don't know much about her specifically, but it seems to be a thing. Like infjs coming across smarter than they are lmfao

Even if ESTPs do so, this one is low on the food chain. Her sunscreen story alone proves that.

If I'm coming across smarter than I am it's only because I fell asleep during the meeting and am afraid to say anything. ;)

Even if ESTPs do so, this one is low on the food chain. Her sunscreen story alone proves that.

If I'm coming across smarter than I am it's only because I fell asleep during the meeting and am afraid to say anything. ;)

I think you're being a bit unfair, here, and not to mention a little cruel. If you read the comments to her videos in INxJs, it's clear that she's 'not for us', but I don't she how she can be labelled 'dumb' just because of her carefree approach to life and ditzy aspect.

According to the Official MBTI stats, ESTPs are pretty average when it comes to educational attainment up until the postgraduate qualifications, but we can see how a lot of them just would not be interested in going deep into education simply based upon the preferences of the personality. What's the point in pursuing a doctorate or masters when all you want to do is experience life? In any case, attainment isn't intelligence.

She seems fine to me, but she is 'living in a different world', and that lack of mutual understanding might put us off.

The 16 Types by Highest Educational Level Attained
I made these using data from 25/02/2019, and I've included the rarity of each type in the population for reference. The educational charts record the percentages above and below statistical expectation for each type to hold that level of education. For example, INTJs comprise 3.3% of the population, and so we would expect 3.3% of all doctorate-holders to be INTJs, however in actuality 10.7% of all doctorate-holders are INTJs, which is a 224% overrepresentation above what we would expect statistically.
View attachment 48171
View attachment 48172
View attachment 48173
View attachment 48174
View attachment 48175
View attachment 48176
View attachment 48177
View attachment 48178
View attachment 48179
View attachment 48180

I think you're being a bit unfair, here, and not to mention a little cruel. If you read the comments to her videos in INxJs, it's clear that she's 'not for us', but I don't she how she can be labelled 'dumb' just because of her carefree approach to life and ditzy aspect.

According to the Official MBTI stats, ESTPs are pretty average when it comes to educational attainment up until the postgraduate qualifications, but we can see how a lot of them just would not be interested in going deep into education simply based upon the preferences of the personality. What's the point in pursuing a doctorate or masters when all you want to do is experience life? In any case, attainment isn't intelligence.

She seems fine to me, but she is 'living in a different world', and that lack of mutual understanding might put us off.

Maybe what I said was a bit harsh. I'll have to come back and review it tomorrow when I'm not tied in a knot. Personally though, I would think twice before allowing my kids to swim over at her house without being around, and not just due to the sunscreen thing. She scares me.

You're the best Nazi ever friend :)
Nazis? Where? :rage:

giphy.gif

Let's talk about INTJs!

What makes INTJ absolutely awesome? Oh and have you found any INTJ on Youtube that you relate to?
:blush:

Oh and... Arthur is like full darkside INTJ.
This video is extremely relatable but also massively cringey. My worst aspects when I was a teenager. It's like totally true satire.

Reactions: jn56uytrx and Ren
:blush:

Oh and... Arthur is like full darkside INTJ.
This video is extremely relatable but also massively cringey. My worst aspects when I was a teenager. It's like totally true satire.

Ahah. Well this was a humorous video, wasn't it? I very much enjoyed it, although the music was a bit annoying.

And I relate to this a lot too, though I guess this is not sufficient to be INTJ.

The amount of times I get suspected of being INTJ in private messages is just hilarious.
Lol, oh I can imagine.

I don't see it, personally, but maybe that's because I've come to have a more nuanced view of the differences between you and I.

Reactions: jn56uytrx and Ren
Lol, oh I can imagine.

I don't see it, personally, but maybe that's because I've come to have a more nuanced view of the differences between you and I.

Probably :)

If I'm honest, whenever I feel particularly "T" I feel more INTP than anything else. But other people don't see it that way, probably because of Ni.

My Te just sucks ass, that's too bad really :m187:

INTJs are fine folks.

I recall my experience with a guy who exhibited such traits and found him to be a very polite person. I would often sit with him during dinner. He came from a family of immigrants.

He often listened to what I had to say. He told me that he admired me and assured me that I would go far. He shared my concern for impoverished people, space travel, and peace.