Obama is anti-American | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Obama is anti-American

This might sound a bit racist. but I blame the french. They invaded Britain in 1066. Apart from Britain's many invasions of France (and pretty much everywhere), there was no provocation. None. I don't like garlic either. I'm kidding around. I love garlic bread and Albert Camus was a good writer. If you ever go to France, they really do close everything on Sundays, apart from the patisseries in the morning. And yeah, all the old guys really do play boules in the park. Also, they seem to smoke, everyone has a dog, and they don't care about 'dinging' each others cars.

I've gone off on a tangent, but essentially without the French, I think Britain could have won that war of independence thing with America. It doesn't matter. I'm over it. Don't go to the patisseries either, they are deadly.

:)

Reactions: CindyLou and Sinny
This might sound a bit racist. but I blame the french. They invaded Britain in 1066. Apart from Britain's many invasions of France (and pretty much everywhere), there was no provocation. None. I don't like garlic either. I'm kidding around. I love garlic bread and Albert Camus was a good writer. If you ever go to France, they really do close everything on Sundays, apart from the patisseries in the morning. And yeah, all the old guys really do play boules in the park. Also, they seem to smoke, everyone has a dog, and they don't care about 'dinging' each others cars.

I've gone off on a tangent, but essentially without the French, I think Britain could have won that war of independence thing with America. It doesn't matter. I'm over it. Don't go to the patisseries either, they are deadly.

The French didn't stay after they invaded Britain. I wonder why?

Reactions: James
@James
Btw if you did not know, if you point out the smallest difference in someone else these days... "Hey that person is taller than me. That person is skinnier. That person is blowing their nose and I am not." You are racist. Sorry, it just the way it is right now.

Reactions: Gust and James
@James
Btw if you did not know, if you point out the smallest difference in someone else these days... "Hey that person is taller than me. That person is skinnier. That person is blowing their nose and I am not." You are racist. Sorry, it just the way it is right now.

yes I did know that. If anyone is taller or skinnier than me, I usually try to blank them. so that's a lot of people. why did the French leave ? it turns out they were unaware how much it rains here, plus how much British people complain about everything. We "whinged" them out. Not an arrow was fired. It's worked for thousands of years. Shh.. don't tell anyone. Especially the French.

Oh, you've just brought something to mind.. The Scots have treaty with France which effectively states that France & Scotland will both stand together against England. (dating back to the 11th or 12th century.. I think ?)

The details escape me, but according to the Whistle Blowing organisation ABEL DANGER, that pact is still in full swing and is being put to subversive uses.

Ill expand when I've refreshed my memory.

Reactions: James
Oh, you've just brought something to mind.. The Scots have treaty with France which effectively states that France & Scotland will both stand together against England. (dating back to the 11th or 12th century.. I think ?)

The details escape me, but according to the Whistle Blowing organisation ABEL DANGER, that pact is still in full swing and is being put to subversive uses.

Ill expand when I've refreshed my memory.

What ?? holy.. crap on a cracker. I am not remotely scared of the french, but the Scots ? That's a very different thing... :(

You know...lots of money and stuff.
Giant McMansions, gold toilets, etc.
Freedom from regulations that keep us healthy and safe and financially afloat.
Freedom from healthcare we can afford. (just as an example, the medication I take is now going to cost me $10,000 a year...for the one medication...that’s like buying a car every year...so I’ll have to go back onto something that doesn’t work as well and the arthritis will most likely get worse...but big pharma loves to push pain meds. so I guess I'll just get handfuls of those so I don’t put a fucking bullet in my head)
Freedom to be apathetic twits.
Free to “borrow” money from Social Security even though there were laws that said they could specifically NOT do that until Reagan fucked it up - thus making it insolvent and work improperly.
Speaking of SS...free from any cost of living increase. This year it was 0.3%, last year 0.
Free from any kind of vacation time/pay, maternity leave (an actual real amount of time not like the unpaid two weeks most places give), a living wage, raises, pensions, affordable child care, retirement accounts that the banks don’t steal most of.
Freedom from upward mobility (and the Trump tax plan actually raises taxes on the most poor).
Freedom to go into debt for the rest of your life just so you can go to college and hope to find a job that the Baby Boomers won’t retire out of because they can’t afford to either.
Free from any social safety nets that once existed and worked well.
Free to pour $$$ into political pockets, because the Supreme Court ruled money = free speech.
Free to pollute and frack the shit out of protected or Native American lands.
Freedom for just any dumbass to buy a gun(s) without background checks (and yes in person to person sales it is NOT required so you gun owners don’t need to try and tell me the law I already know well)
Free to be good consumers...but also free from consumer protections.
Free to start wars around the world then free to say “We’re spreading democracy.”
Speaking of which...
Freedom from the democracy we once enjoyed.
USA...USA...USA!
Hmm... Do you watch CNN by any chance? :^)

I only care about what Sentinel Lyons has to say.

@Gust

It may be funny to you, but this is a matter of me being in a whole lot of pain or not - so keep it to yourself.

Speaking of the “land of the free”...we have the number one most incarcerated society in the world.
I feel so free.

If people just killed criminals in the act, you wouldn't have to pay for so many prisons.

Well, Trump has said he wants to fill up Guantanamo...where you can be held and tortured indefinitely without a war trial or criminal trial.
As far as prisons on our soil...the private prison industry would be mighty upset if someone took away their cash cow.

Reactions: Littlelissa
Well, Trump has said he wants to fill up Guantanamo...where you can be held and tortured indefinitely without a war trial or criminal trial.
As far as prisons on our soil...the private prison industry would be mighty upset if someone took away their cash cow.
Guantanamo is handy when there's not enough evidence for a trial.

I think if the prisons ever emptied out, the staff and buildings would be adequately suited for transformation into public high schools for delinquent teens.

Speaking of the “land of the free”...we have the number one most incarcerated society in the world.
I feel so free.
Yeah, because it makes so much money for the private firms to incarcerate people. It's a business don't you know.

^^Oh yeah you just said it! Lol!^^

Reactions: James and Skarekrow