Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Reactions: Gust
Jiminy Crickets!
get some air

Reactions: Skarekrow
What do you think he should do to show a more pro-American stance that would be better for the US at this time since he won't be re-elected?

What do you think he should do to show a more pro-American stance that would be better for the US at this time since he won't be re-elected?

The very first thing...very first is drop the Iran deal that allows Iran to monitor itself on its nuclear program. We are giving them 150 billion dollars for no sure way of monitoring their actions. How insane is that? Thats like asking drug dealers to police themselves and giving them money to do it.
Next hold the IRS acccountable for targeting specific groups.... I mean the list is nonstop.

Yeah, having ISIS bombed is definitely "Pro-Islam" and "Anti-American". President Obama should have instead given them money and weapons like President Reagan did in Afghanistan for the mujahideen.

I hope Obama is elected for a third term.

Yeah, having ISIS bombed is definitely "Pro-Islam" and "Anti-American". President Obama should have instead given them money and weapons like President Reagan did in Afghanistan for the mujahideen.

He started slowly. Had he addressed the issue to begin with rather than scolding news stations for making ISIS out to be more of a threat then they really were in his words analysts seem to think we would even be hearing about them at this point.

American interests? what exactly does that mean?

Anyway the Admiral was in charge of the entire Pacific fleet at one point. Generally you should at least consider the words of someone who has accomplished so much with thietheir life. Rather than dismiss them just because you dont agree with what they say.

Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion
Just because he was the admiral of the US Navy in the Pacific while Raygun was paying thugs in central America to kill nuns, does not make him an expert on the largest religion in the world.

Just because he was the admiral of the US Navy in the Pacific while Raygun was paying thugs in central America to kill nuns, does not make him an expert on the largest religion in the world.

What is an expert anyway?

Raygun... I like that. A nod to star wars no doubt.

Raygun... I like that. A nod to star wars no doubt.

those were the days my friend[video=youtube;sLtRHN7fsgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLtRHN7fsgY[/video]

Cute. Well thats one way to ensure a civil war.

Technically, he could run as an Independent and win a third term, that would follow the law, FDR did it…not that Obama will, I severely doubt that.

If you have an agenda that doesnt coincide with American interests... ?

So who’s interests is he serving then? I’m curious who you believe is pulling the strings?

Personally, I think he is in the pocket of the banks and other personally profitable friendships, but so is almost all of Congress and almost every Presidential candidate.
I really think this 2016 no holds barred on how much can be spent on the election process is going to be a storm of so much obvious pandering to their donors, while ignoring the will of the people that there are going to be some serious problems/reforms/maybe not, maybe everyone is just too apathetic.
I hope not anyhow.