Number Crunching. - SG Math Challenge 5 | INFJ Forum

Number Crunching. - SG Math Challenge 5

S

Shai Gar

Okay, I have been getting lazy with my Shai Gar Math Challenges

You have a Two Week on, One Week off job
You are being paid $3,000.00 after tax for each two week stint you are working.

How many weeks are you working a year?
How many weeks are you not working a year?
How much are you being paid after tax a year?

working 35 weeks, 17 weeks off.

Unless the person has somekind of vacation and shit

If my math is correct you are being paid 52,500.00 after tax a year, and you are working 35 weeks, and not working 17 if your year starts with two weeks of working, and there is an option to work one last week of a year and be paid for it respectfully 1,500.00$.

okay fuck you guys and your basic math skills. From now on I make these challenges harder.

Expect to use the golden number next time. Get ready for some geometry.

okay fuck you guys and your basic math skills. From now on I make these challenges harder.

But we got different numbers on the pay, what is correct :p

Didn't matter to me which was correct, I can afford to rent out a $700/wk place if I'm sharing with a mate of mine on the same rate of pay.

YOU USED ME!

Does this mean that we get some naked picture to check if proportions are right? :p

Does this mean that we get some naked picture to check if proportions are right? :p

Eh, women already can't tell size and legnth due to men lieing about certain 'proportions'

I don't know what you're talking about Reon...

*cough*29inches long*cough*

Eh, women already can't tell size and legnth due to men lieing about certain 'proportions'

:D :D :D

Yup, why woman can't park her car right? Because men taught her how to measure distance. :p

But, I say that for a proper checking of someones proportions one must always use a measuring tape. :p

Like measuring the inside of a vagina. Should do that first. To see if the proportions match up.

:D :D :D

Yup, why woman can't park her car right? Because men taught her how to measure distance. :p

But, I say that for a proper checking of someones proportions one must always use a measuring tape. :p

And yet the measurements must still be made; it almost appears like you enjoy all this unwarranted measuring :p

Like measuring the inside of a vagina. Should do that first. To see if the proportions match up.

You of all people should know that the vagina fits the measuring instrument, in a way, it raises, well lengthens (or shortens) to the occasion.

And yet the measurements must still be made; it almost appears like you enjoy all this unwarranted measuring :p

A good measuring session is always welcome. Maybe because I'm engineer, we must measure everything. And why "unwarranted"? :p

Yum :D
How many weeks are you working a year? 35, 35, or 34
How many weeks are you not working a year? 17, 17, or 18
How much are you being paid after tax a year? $51'000.00

Last edited: