No Homeless Allowed | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

No Homeless Allowed

If one reads the story that Faux News was referencing, one would realize that this is in response to a group of individuals living in a part of the park that have become increasingly violent (pulling a knife on a resident of the park), and increasingly dangerous in terms of sexual harassment (now multiple cases of groping). Those who aren't just there for a free hot meal, those who actively care about the protests (homeless or not), will stay as things get sorted out.

Man! You are some cold hearted people. So much for that INFJ love. (but its what I honestly expect)

This is how I sum up the posts above: "Oh they are homeless? Well fuck em."

Also if the OWS crew is truly acting this way toward them then they are wrong to do so. Not only should they show compassion, but they will win more hearts of the nation if they take care of those less fortunate. However like I said, it was a FOX "news" report.

Reactions: acd
Reactions: the
Why are they complaining about giving a hungry person some food, I mean christ, America, Europe have fucking butter and sugar mountains, ffs they are human beings who need help, I honestly don't know what the fuck is going on when it comes you can't spare a meal for someone who is in a much dire situation than yourself.

Why is it so bad to help another human being, oh the fucking irony of it all.

Reactions: barbad0s