Myers-Brigg & Dating Profiles | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Myers-Brigg & Dating Profiles

I'm glad I stopped using Tinder.

It encouraged me to meet more women in real life, continue to act on improving myself, and find a place where I feel welcome. The appeal of online dating and dating apps is that it's supposed to be easy, you just click/swipe on what you want without expending much energy. That's a trap.

You've got to get out there, exercise, and advance professionally if you want the best partner you can get. There's just no way around expending energy, being a hero. You have to go on that journey, especially if you want meaningful dates and relationships.

uncle-sam-i-want-you-novelty-propaganda-766x1024.jpg

I added ENTJ to my Tinder profile and right out of the gate people presume I'm a dick.

It's like, at least give me some time to express my depraved inner-core.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Lol.

Reactions: Pin
If I were dating I'd add my MBTI. I probably wouldn't be on Tinder, though.
It would narrow down the field and help find compatible people. It isn't as much about type compatibility, or about whether MBTI is an accurate system, but about understanding how and why people are different and accepting their differences.

I don't know. I see a lot of problems arise in marriages where the two people have very little in common.
I married exactly who I thought I'd end up with and wanted to end up with. I don't usually go for blondes, so that was the biggest deviation.

How much more INTJ can you get?
Lol, Asa!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::smilingimp:

Reactions: Gaze
Actually, I am strongly considering ESTJ as well. Wonder what Te-Ne is like--could be fun

ExTJ or GTFO

Reactions: Sandie33