My Theory of All That Is | INFJ Forum

My Theory of All That Is

serenesam

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
I have a theory pertaining to the cosmos of all that is (everything or how all things came to be about):

According to the Seth Materials by Jane Roberts,

And this opinion is based on what exactly?

Reactions: bickelz
And this opinion is based on what exactly?

The Seth Materials and the various research I have done about the New Age and spirituality. This of course, is not a science as this thread is posted under philosophy and religion.

The Seth Materials and the various research I have done about the New Age and spirituality. This of course, is not a science as this thread is posted under philosophy and religion.

Ok, I probably shouldn't have posted on this thread. It just seems rather specific with nothing to back it up.

I shall take my leave now

Well, philosophy is almost entirely logic based and there is mostly speculation in this writing about what you believe, which is fine. But since you offered it up for discussion, why couldn't it be that the primary creator you talk about has another creator? It seems equally as probable. And why not another creator on top of that and so forth creating a hierarchy of infinitely growing power? Couldn't just one god do the same as all of these other Gods?

Why 2 and not 3 or 7? Christianity believes in a Trinity of the father, son and holy ghost. Could it be that there is a hierarchy of power in this system too? It actually seems like it's implied in the bible given that Jesus listens to God and takes orders from him, in a way.

But this is all speculation, not what actually is. It's a belief, which is fine but I find these topics in the philosophy of religion to be pointless because it really doesn't matter if you can logically prove or disprove a god or creator, it's what actually is. It's like trying to prove logically that I have blue eyes.

Well, philosophy is almost entirely logic based and there is mostly speculation in this writing about what you believe, which is fine. But since you offered it up for discussion, why couldn't it be that the primary creator you talk about has another creator? It seems equally as probable. And why not another creator on top of that and so forth creating a hierarchy of infinitely growing power? Couldn't just one god do the same as all of these other Gods?

Why 2 and not 3 or 7? Christianity believes in a Trinity of the father, son and holy ghost. Could it be that there is a hierarchy of power in this system too? It actually seems like it's implied in the bible given that Jesus listens to God and takes orders from him, in a way.

But this is all speculation, not what actually is. It's a belief, which is fine but I find these topics in the philosophy of religion to be pointless because it really doesn't matter if you can logically prove or disprove a god or creator, it's what actually is. It's like trying to prove logically that I have blue eyes.

Let's refer to the domino game. One should not think of it as a straight line (linear), one should see it as multi-dimensional. The first sphere (Primary Thought) thinks/creates all that is (Secondary Thought). All that is (Secondary Thought) then thinks/creates humans, plants, animals, insects, and other creatures both organic and inorganic. Notice that with each subsequent thought/creation, there is the lessening of Power/Omniscience/Omnipotence. Nevertheless, all that is after the Primary Thought is irrelevant because it will never be the equivalent of Primary Thought. Thus, which only leaves the Primary Thought as the sole Thought that is truly Omniscient and Omnipotent. The question should then should not be focused on you, me, and everything else but rather on Primary Thought and to see if there is still yet another Thought that came before It. And the answer is no because just like that domino game, there is a beginning point; that beginning point is the first block, the first sphere that triggers all of creation/thought processes. Not only can you say that there is a beginning point but there has to be a beginning point in order for Thought to proceed with subsequent thoughts. If there was no beginning point, then Thought cannot conceive of all that is. One cannot make the argument of a block or sphere that is before the first one because that would mean there is no Primary Thought as an existence or being (because we’ll just keep going backwards forever finding a prior Thought). And to deny the existence of a Primary Thought would mean the denial of all existence (all that is) altogether. When you make the argument that we are all simply just Thought, then you start to question where Thought came from. A more accurate depiction would be that we are Thought Extensions and not Thought. “Thought Extensions” and “Thought” are the similar because they both have the word “Thought” in it – just that the “extensions” is what separates them – hence same difference.

I would also like to add some additional points:

1). When beings of higher consciousness themselves (a reflection of the Secondary Existence) have even come to the admission of unresolved, mysterious, and unanswered questions, this is indicative of the Primary Existence’s work and activity. There is no signature design that can point from dimension one to dimension twelve. All entities residing from dimension one to dimension twelve have no idea or clue as to where and how such a thing or event came to be. Given that the Primary Existence is Hidden, Unknown, Unstructured and Spontaneous, it is safe to say that it is a Being that is Non-logical and anything that is associated with the non-logic is a reflection of the Primary Existence. Designating the term “Mysterious” would also be appropriate for the Primary Existence as well. The Secondary Existence tends to be more logical and although some of its own activity and beingness appear to be somewhat non-logical, it really isn’t because it understands many of the complexities that many beings of existence may not understand (remember that the Secondary Existence is like the Primary Existence but it is smaller in magnitude).

2). Some mediums claim that entities reflecting the Secondary Existence may tamper with your mind when you are asleep. I do not believe that this is completely true. Although unconscious states may be altered, there are still the unconscious states that remains to be unaltered and can never be altered. The alterations in unconscious states are only temporary as the human being would awaken back to its original state anyways. Being of Secondary Existence, they do not have access to the Primary Existence’s true unchangeable unconscious states. The Primary Existence can override any changes made by the Secondary Existence at any time and usually, whatever is willed by the Primary Existence remains to be permanent anyways. A great down-to-earth example of this would be if a person hates good and has destructive tendencies during the daylight hours, goes to sleep, gets “fixed” by entities who serve the Secondary (and are of the Secondary), wakes up the next day feeling all good and loving but then the following morning, the person has destructive thoughts and tendencies again (remember that the Primary Existence may be psychopathic too and I talked about the Non-loving Being in the prior) that is exactly identical if not similar or even enhancedto the thoughts and feelings of the first day. This is just like a psychopath becoming worse because of counseling and behavioral modification implementation (remember that psychopaths are inclusive of Primary Existence).

3).The Secondary Existence tends to be in the moment and in the Now. Entities of various species even emphasize the importance of the Now to other species (for example, the Galactic Federation in the eighth dimension talking to human beings in the third dimension pertaining to the Now). The Primary Existence does reside in the Now as well but It also resides in the Future and in the Past. The mental health professionals that stress the importance of the Now are a reflection of the Secondary Existence and not of the Primary Existence. It is not the Past that is important in differentiating the fascinating works of the Primary Existence but rather the Future for this is where the Mysterious and Unknown signature design comes to existence and being. The Primary Existence also resides in the Past because this is the state of existence in which the Secondary Existence may have forgotten of its original roots. Although the Secondary Existence tends to be in the Now, it may also reside in the Past (two definitions of Past between the Prior and the Prior Prior), Past being before the Now but not stretching as far and as deep compared to the Past of the Primary Existence. I would also like to add that I believe that Freud’s emphasis on the past and history was an unconscious act of the Primary Existence. In modern times of psychotherapy, the stress is in the now and the Secondary Existences agrees and reflects this. However, notice how the Secondary Existence is unable to totally eliminate the Being of the Past for the Past and the unconscious (the unconscious that reflects the Primary Existence and not the unconscious that reflects the Secondary Existence showing two definitions of the unconscious) is still a powerful motivator and shaper of the Being in the Now. Perhaps the conspiracy theory of some kind of Future Existence and Past Existence to bring about the Current Existence particularly that of the mysterious things or events not comprehended by beings of higher consciousness including the Secondary Existence is not as crazy as it sounds accounting for the Current Existence of the Secondary Existence that is not mysterious.

To those who need further simplification, I have come up with the following models:

Theoretical Model #1

Void = Actual True God.
“All That Is” is a derivative of the Void.
Both X and the derivative of X are NOT the same thing.

Analogy to Theoretical Model #1
IPAD is a knock-off version of a complex computer.
IPAD is a computer simplistically speaking (the more simple you get, the less accuracy).
Nevertheless, an IPAD and a complex computer are NOT the same thing.

Second Analogy to Theoretical Model #1
A child resembles a parent.
Nevertheless, a child and its parent(s) are NOT the same thing.

Theoretical Model #2
Void = Primary Existence/Thought/Consciousness
ALL THAT IS = Secondary Existence/Thought/Consciousness
ALL THAT IS is a derivative of the Void
Both the Void and the ALL THAT IS are NOT the same thing.
Of course, simplistically speaking, both the Void and ALL THAT IS are similar.
Void = Mystery
Mystery = Variables not known or solvable by ALL THAT IS.
Void = Mystery = Actual True God = The Trinity

***Keep in mind that the more simple you describe a phenomenon, the less accurate it becomes. For someone to say that we are God and God is us, is a very simplistic statement with no hard assurance. So I am not saying that anyone who says that is wrong, just less accurate. In actuality, I really do agree with them on a simple level that we are God and God is us simplistically speaking but on a more complex level, I don’t know what to say and I am not too sure about the degree of accuracy of such a statement.***

albert-einstein-explain.jpg

This theory is very oddly worded and hard to put down. primary existence, secondary existence, the Void, all that is? boil it down to common language.

Reactions: the
***Keep in mind that the more simple you describe a phenomenon, the less accurate it becomes.

Nope.

Let's refer to the domino game. One should not think of it as a straight line (linear), one should see it as multi-dimensional. The first sphere (Primary Thought) thinks/creates all that is (Secondary Thought). All that is (Secondary Thought) then thinks/creates humans, plants, animals, insects, and other creatures both organic and inorganic. Notice that with each subsequent thought/creation, there is the lessening of Power/Omniscience/Omnipotence. Nevertheless, all that is after the Primary Thought is irrelevant because it will never be the equivalent of Primary Thought. Thus, which only leaves the Primary Thought as the sole Thought that is truly Omniscient and Omnipotent. The question should then should not be focused on you, me, and everything else but rather on Primary Thought and to see if there is still yet another Thought that came before It. And the answer is no because just like that domino game, there is a beginning point; that beginning point is the first block, the first sphere that triggers all of creation/thought processes. Not only can you say that there is a beginning point but there has to be a beginning point in order for Thought to proceed with subsequent thoughts. If there was no beginning point, then Thought cannot conceive of all that is. One cannot make the argument of a block or sphere that is before the first one because that would mean there is no Primary Thought as an existence or being (because we’ll just keep going backwards forever finding a prior Thought). And to deny the existence of a Primary Thought would mean the denial of all existence (all that is) altogether. When you make the argument that we are all simply just Thought, then you start to question where Thought came from. A more accurate depiction would be that we are Thought Extensions and not Thought. “Thought Extensions” and “Thought” are the similar because they both have the word “Thought” in it – just that the “extensions” is what separates them – hence same difference.

1. You're describing something that is a straight line and trying to make us see it in 3d.

2. You're assuming the first thought was by someone or something that is omniscient and omnipotent. It's equally as possible that neither of these two things are true about the beings that made the first thought.

Just because you don't know how something happened doesn't mean it happened by a miracle or was caused by God. Just because science cannot yet explain it means this is also true.

Reactions: acd
I would like to address a couple of potential counterarguments:

1). Some critics may suggest that both the Primary Existence (Independent Being) and the Secondary Existence (All That Is including You and Me) are One and the Same and that their differences are just an illusion. How can this be when the combination of all entities makes mistakes and cannot see certain ramifications of particular actions? All that is thinks or believes it is Omniscient and Omnipotent. Sure, it may be Omnipotent when in the aggregate form but is it really Omniscient? Or is there still yet another Being that came before it that is truly Omniscient? If they truly are one and same Being, then this would mean everything else in its subsequent (like you, me, and countless other human beings) would be one and the same and lose our individuality. Yet one person’s criminal or negative actions will have to take responsibility on its own. John is not responsible for David’s serial killing behavior. Only David will have to suffer the consequences and pay the price.

“Those who think that the soul returns after death into the universal whole are in error if they imagine that It loses its Individuality, like a drop of water that falls Into the ocean they are right If they mean by the universal whole the totality of Incorporeal beings, of which each soul or spirit Is an element. If souls were blended together Into a mass, they would possess only the qualities common to the totality of the mass there would be nothing to distinguish them from one another, and they would have no special, intellectual, or moral qualities of their own. But the communications we obtain from spirits give abundant evidence of the possession by each spirit of the consciousness of the me, and of a distinct will, personal to itself; the infinite diversity of characteristics of all kinds presented by them Is at once the consequence and the evidence of their distinctive personal individuality. If, after death, there were nothing but what is called the "Great Whole," absorbing all individualities, this whole Would be uniform in its characteristics and, in that case, all the communications received from the invisible world would be identical. But as among the denizens of that other world we meet with some who are good and some who are bad, some who are learned and some who are ignorant, some who are happy and some who are unhappy, and as they present us with every shade of character, some being frivolous and other. serious, etc., it is evident that they are different individualities, perfectly distinct from one another. This individuality becomes still more evident when they are able to prove their identity by unmistakable tokens, by personal details relating to their terrestrial life, and susceptible of being verified; and it cannot be a matter of doubt when they manifest themselves to our sight under the form of apparitions. The individuality of the soul has been taught theoretically as an article of faith; Spiritism renders it patent, as an evident, and, so to say, a material fact (p 115, The Spirits Book, Allan Kardec).”

2). Some critics dislike the state of Nothingness and Non-logicality and suggest that comprehension of it is not possible. This is certainly true but just like with everything else, there are exceptions to every rule. It could very much be that one or certain individuals regardless of how little or small in numbers may be able to comprehend the impossible. Keep in mind that the Primary Existence/Primary Thought/First Being is superior to the Secondary Existence/Secondary Thought/All That Is and so its will shall always supersede the will of all that is/Collective Consciousness/Combined Consciousness. Hence, it is very possible for the Unknown, Hidden Existence to instill Mysterious Information upon select individuals.

Perhaps a prerequisite of the Seth Materials is necessary:

"The nature of All That Is can only be sensed directly through the inner senses, or, in a weaker communication, through inspiration or intuition. The miraculous complexity of such reality cannot be translated verbally." Seth Speaks, p.228

"The purpose is, quite simply, being as opposed to nonbeing. I am telling you what I know, and there is much I do not know. I know that help must be given one to the other, and that extension and expansion are aids to being. " "Now-and this will seem like a contradiction in terms-there is nonbeing. It is a state, not of nothingness, but a state in which probabilities and possibilities are known and anticipated but blocked from expression. " "Dimly, through what you would call history, hardly remembered, there was such a state. It was a state of agony in which the powers of creativity and existence were known, but the ways to produce them were not known. " "This is the lesson that All That Is had to learn, and that could not be taught. This is the agony from which creativity originally was drawn, and its reflection is still seen. " "All That Is" retains memory of that state, and it serves as a constant impetus-in your terms-toward renewed creativity. Each self, as a part of All That Is, therefore also retains memory of that state. It is for this reason that each minute consciousness is endowed with the impetus toward survival, change, development, and creativity. It is not enough that All That Is, as a primary consciousness gestalt, desire further being, but that each portion of It also carries this determination." "Yet the agony itself was used as a means, and the agony itself served as an impetus, strong enough so that All That Is initiated within Itself the means to be." The Seth Material, pp.240-241

If- and this is impossible-all portions but the most minute last 'unit' of All That Is were destroyed, All That Is would continue, for within the smallest portion is the innate knowledge of the whole. All That Is protects Itself, therefore, and All That Is has and is and will create. When I speak of All That Is, you must understand my position within It. All That Is knows no other. This does not mean that there may not be more to know. It does not know whether or not other psychic gestalts like It may exist. It is not aware of them if they do exist. It is constantly searching. It knows that something else existed before Its own primary dilemma when It could not express Itself. It is conceivable, then that It has evolved, in your terms, so long ago that It has forgotten Its origin, that It has developed from still another Primary which has-again, in your terms-long since gone Its way. So there are answers that I cannot give you, for they are not known anywhere in the system in which we have our existence. We do know that within this system of our All That Is, creation continues and developments are never still. We can deduce that on still other layers of which we are unaware, the same is true. The first state of agonized search for expression may have represented the birth throes of All That Is as we know It. Pretend, then, that you possessed within yourself the knowledge of all the world's masterpieces in sculpture and art, that they pulsed as realities within you, but that you had no physical apparatus, no knowledge of hot to achieve them, that there was neither rock nor pigment nor souce of any of these, and you ached with the yearning to produce the. This, on an infinitesimally small scale, will perhaps give you, as an artist [this was addressed to Rob, of course]., some idea of the agony and impetus that was felt. Desire, wish, and expectation rule all actions and are the basis for all realities. Within All That Is, therefore, the wish, desire, and expectation of creativity existed before all other actuality. The strength and vitality of these desires and expectations then became in your terms so insupportable that All That Is was driven to find the means to produce them. " In other words, All That Is existed in a state of being, but without the means to find expression for Its being. This was the state of agony of which I spoke. Yet it is doubtful that without this 'period' of contracted yearning, All That Is could concentrate Its energy sufficiently enough to create the realities that existed in probably suspension within It. The agony and the desire to create represented Its proof of Its own reality. The feelings, in other words, were adequate proof to All That Is that It was." The Seth Material, pp.241-242

The following is a compilation of quotes from various sources regarding God:

Afterlife 101 Section, Chapter 4

Question: Who or what is God?

Spirit Guide: You are asking the question that every person upon their journeys who ever encounters the word God will ask. God is each and every item, each and every animal, each and every rock and tree, each and every individual being. God is in everything and everyone. The connection and the journey of you as humans is to begin to understand that God is this force of energy that is in everything and that you all are. As you move in your spiritual connection, you move closer and closer to this energy of totalness of everybody. Everything on earth is just an individualized expression of who God is but the actions that individuals take are not who God is. That is the actions of the ego and personality of the individuals. As an individual crosses over once again into the spirit world they are part of the oneness that they feel more and more. It can be just the connection with the oneness of their spirit family that they have and as a group that is often the case. There is a non-individual but a oneness within.

Question: What is the origin of our Creator/God?

Spirit Guide: If any of us both in spirit form or human form knew that answer, then we would be higher than God. We do not have an answer for you, just to know in your heart that the Creator has always been and always will be.

Question: Can one visualize God?

Spirit Guide: One can visualize God every second of their life for you are a living individualized form of God. You can see God in babies, in children, in flowers, in the beauty of your worlds, in the love of two people together. All you have to be willing to do is to look and use your eyes from love and compassion and you will see the passion with which God has created all things. And you are one of all those things, being an extension of God.

Question: Does God evolve as events take place in the universe and the spiritual world and as highly-evolved spirits are integrated into the oneness?

Spirit Guide: Spirits are already part of the oneness just as every human being on your earth and every being from other home base planets. Does God evolve? Again it is the question–where did the Creator come from? If we knew if God evolved, He/She/It is always pleased with the raising of consciousness of each individual upon your planet earth. But know that as you evolve you are moving closer to the Creator and as you evolve you see the evolution in your own consciousness and know that you are moving closer to the Creator. We know as individual beings that when we do things as children to please our parents the love evolves into another level. We know that every time we receive love, we receive understanding, we receive support at a level of raising our consciousness that we are being more God-like and we continue that evolution throughout all lifetimes.

Question: Will the entire creation of God–including all the spirits, all the heavenly realms, all the physical worlds–ultimately be replaced by a new Creator and creation, just as new leaves replace old?

Spirit Guide: No. There is one Creator and one Creator only. The souls will stay. There will be no change that we know of as you are talking about.

Question: What is the evidence for the existence of God?

Spirit Guide: We would say that you are the evidence for the existence of God. Everything around you is the evidence of the existence of God the Creator. The evidence of the love, of the generosity, of the compassion, of the forgiveness–all of these are evidence that there is God and that you are God. For as you begin to experience this compassion, as you begin to experience this love, as you begin to experience this forgiveness, you are moving in with the energies of the Creator and as you begin to experience this and understand this more in your life you then move more and more into the knowingness of the Creator and understand that all is evidence of the Creator.

Question: When a spirit reaches a high state of oneness with God, is its personality equivalent to being dissolved into a common pool?

Spirit Guide: We tend to want to chuckle with this statement for you on earth are all so afraid of losing your own individuality and your own personality and feel that if you move into this oneness you are no longer you. But you are the oneness and in the spirit world you do not have the ego personality that you have on earth. You are a vibrating form of energy that moves more into the knowingness of what your oneness means, into knowing that you too are all that is.

Key Finding 142 – Every living thing and every living thought is a manifestation of the Creator of everything. When you become aware that you are connected to everyone and everything, you become aware that you and the Creator are one. That is how your spiritual evolution evolves.

The Seth Material by Roberts
You are cocreators. What you call God is the sum of all consciousness, and yet the whole is more than the sum of Its parts. God is more than the sum of all personalities, and yet all personalities are what He is. There is constant creation. There is within you a force that knew how to grow you from a fetus to a grown adult. This force is part of the innate knowledge within all consciousness, and it is a part of the God within you.

Seth Speaks by Roberts
… the fact that beneath these developments there are the eternal aspects and creative characteristics of a force that is both undeniable and intimate. All That Is, in other words, represents the reality from which all of us spring. All That Is, by its nature transcends all dimensions of activity, consciousness, or reality, while being a part of each…The journeys of the gods, therefore, represent the journeys of man’s own consciousness projected outward. All That Is, however, within each such adventure. Its consciousness, and its reality, is within each man, and within the gods he has created. That last is in small letters, and gods shall always be in small letters. All That Is is capitalized.

Seth Speaks by Roberts
God is more than the sum of all the probable systems of reality he has created, and yet he is within each one of these, without exception. He is therefore within each man and woman. He is also within each spider, shadow, and frog, and this is what man does not like to admit. God can only be experienced, and you experience him whether or not you realize it, through your own existence. He is not male or female, however, and I use the terms only for convenience’s sake. In the most inescapable truth, he is not human in your terms at all, nor in your terms is he a personality. Your ideas of personality are too limited to contain the multitudinous facets of his multidimensional existence. On the other hand, he is human, in that he is a portion of each individual and within the vastness of his experience he holds an ‘idea-shape’ of himself as human, to which you can relate. He literally was made flesh to dwell among you, for he forms your flesh in that he is responsible for the energy that give vitality and validity to your private multidimensional self which in turn forms your image in accordance with your own ideas. This private multidimensional self, or the soul, has then an eternal validity. It is upheld, supported, maintained by the energy, the inconceivable vitality, of All That Is. It cannot be destroyed then, this inner self of yours, nor can it be diminished. It shares in those abilities that are inherent within All That Is. It must, therefore, create as it is created, for this is the great giving that is behind all dimensions of existence, the spilling-over from the fountain of All That Is.

Seth Speaks by Roberts
To say that physical life is not real is to deny that reality pervades all appearance, and is a part of all appearance. In the same manner, God does not exist apart from or separate from physical reality, but exists within it and as a part of it, as he exists within and as a part of all other systems of existence.

Seth Speaks by Roberts
All That Is is alive within the least of itself, aware within for example the molecule. It endows all of its parts – or its creations – with its own abilities that then act as inspiration, impetus, guiding lines and principles, by which these parts then seek to further create themselves, their own worlds and systems. This is freely given.

Seth Speaks by Roberts
There is no such simple end to the life that you know, [such] as the story of heaven. There is the freedom to understand your own reality, to develop your abilities further, and to feel more deeply the nature of your own existence as a part of All That Is.

Seth Speaks by Roberts
…we are all thought-forms…

Each part of the self, while independent to some considerable degree, is nevertheless responsible to every other portion of the self and each whole self [entity] is responsible to all others, while it is largely independent as to activity and decision.

He [Seth] describes reincarnation as only a small part of our entire development. Other equally important existences occur in other non-physical dimensions.

Learning to some extent is passed on through the genes, biochemically, but this is a physical materialization of inner knowledge achieved and retained from past lives…The human being does not…erupt into existence at birth and laboriously then begins its first attempt to gain experience. If this were the case, you would still be back in the Stone Age. There are waves of energy, and waves of reincarnational patterns, for there have been many Stone Ages on your planet, where new identities did begin their ‘first’ experience with physical existence, and changed the face of the earth as they progressed.

The Wisdom of the Soul by Ian Lawton
Soul consciousness is holographic. We are both individual aspects of the Source, and full holographic representations of it, all at the same time. However this does not mean that soul individuality is in itself an illusion. The definition of a hologram is that the part contains the whole, and yet at the same time is clearly distinguishable from it. The Source's primary aim, in diversifying into all the billions of holographic soul aspects of itself that operate in the various realms throughout the universe, is to experience all that is and can be. As individualized aspects of the Source who have chosen to reincarnate on this planet, we are merely fulfilling a small part of that objective by gaining a balance of all the experiences available via this route.

Between Death & Life by Dolores Cannon
Spirit: We would ask that you visualize this scene. In all creation from the very edges of every universe to the center and back, there is a force, unseen but there nonetheless, which is an invisible structure holding everything together. In concrete there is rebarb (reinforcing bars), invisible to the naked eye but holding the concrete together nonetheless...Then this is the God concept. It is the rebarb of the universe which holds all together, unseen but there nonetheless. For were this to phase out for even a fraction of a second there would be total, utter, complete destruction. This is the God concept which has been given personality status on your world.

The Spirits' Book by Allan Kardec

Question: Can any individual understand the essential nature of God?

Spirit: No, human beings lack the capability for such understanding...

Discussion: God is infinite and eternal...God is unchangeable...God is immaterial and by nature differs from everything we call matter...God is unique...God is all-powerful...God is sovereignly just and good.

Between Death & Life by Dolores Cannon
Spirit: ...God simply is. God is, period...The concept of God is the sum of all, of everything. We are God. We are collectively God, we are individual pieces of God. God is not one, but God is all.

The Spirits Book-Modern English Edition by Kardec
Humanity, unable to become God, is eager to become at least a part of God

Insights Into the Afterlife by Nora M. Spurgin
Everyone in the realms of light knows that there is a Creator. It is said that this presence is so obvious it cannot be denied. In the spirit world one can see and experience the source of life. So the first awesome feeling is said to be, God IS! There is no question.

Sources:
http://www.afterlife101.com/
http://www.geae.inf.br/en/books/codification/sb.pdf

There are lots of ideas expressed here. Some (even many) I totally get and agree with. Some need refinement (from what I can tell). Where to start?

There are lots of ideas expressed here. Some (even many) I totally get and agree with. Some need refinement (from what I can tell). Where to start?

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein.

This has some awfully Gnostic undertones, including the common Gnostic elements of going to great lengths to name and explain an astounding number of supernatural entities and phenomena about which we cannot possibly actually know anything. It reminds me of St Irenaeus's Against Heresies, specifically chapter XI were he addresses and refutes Valentinian and other Gnostics. As they taught that humans did not have words that could properly express the truth about the godhead for humans to understand, yet then proceeded to name various parts of the godhead specifically, he decided that it would make just as accurate to relate their views replacing the names they made up for these unknowable entities with "a Gourd, Utter-Emptiness, a Cucumber, and a Melon."

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein.
Great quote and highly relevent given it's author and his circumstances. Imagination is a great tool for pushing past the boundaries our knowledge imposes, assuming we actually grasp the knowledge at our disposal in the first place. Still, imagination must eventually come under additional scrutiny and integrate somehow with what is known....otherwise all we have is fantasy.

Great quote and highly relevent given it's author and his circumstances. Imagination is a great tool for pushing past the boundaries our knowledge imposes, assuming we actually grasp the knowledge at our disposal in the first place. Still, imagination must eventually come under additional scrutiny and integrate somehow with what is known....otherwise all we have is fantasy.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein.

Can you tell what is known about that which is mysterious?

Can you tell what is known about that which is mysterious?
Only in part, I think, and even here not solely via intellect (it has some role to play). In fact, sometimes I think the heart is more capable of perceiving mystery than anything else. In the end, grasping the mysterious merely involves grasping an awareness of the mysterious because even the assumptions we may base our experience on is clouded and falls short.

This inability to grasp, however, is simply part of the human experience and is no obstacle. Why? Because our true destiny lies in connection and resonance, not in comprehension. Far from being a problem, in this case this is really a very profound dignity. The glimpses we do perceive can guide us, and once we see them we find we are immersed in an ocean of this light. Even this light however, valid as it is, is only a vast array of markers. The Mystery is far beyond this.....far, and yet very, very close.

I forgot to address the full context in which that quote was used -

"I believe in intuition and inspiration. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research." - Cosmic Religion : With Other Opinions and Aphorisms (1931) by Albert Einstein, p. 97; also in Transformation : Arts, Communication, Environment (1950) by Harry Holtzman, p. 138