[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 43 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Can't decide if Trump is a genius or an idiot.
Comedian or stunt performance artist.

A lot of the stuff around him makes an absolute mockery of everything wrong.

One of the best things lately is when asked about the Saudi.
“I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia” — but in fact he has boasted in the past that “I make a lot of money with them.”
"I get along great with all of them; they buy apartments from me," Trump said. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much!"

Now to fully wrap our heads around how he can say that and then sell nuclear weapons to them is not a trivial matter. As they are also working on selling nuclear reactors to them.

So for starters, buying apartments from Trump seems like more of a sure thing than investing in Super PAC's for Hillary.
Secondly, Trump is a person and it is a business, the businesses like it was made legally a person not so many years ago.
In the same way the President is a person and an office. So now what, they charge the business or Trump, as the President of the USA?
How would that work with double Jeopardy and all of that mess, because Trump clearly think himself as Trump, President and Business.

So he's navigating this whole mess like a true dystopian hero.

And then we have these investigations again, where stuff going around Trump being so much worse than Clinton and his cigar.
So why haven't they caught Trump in a lie yet? Because he's an irresponsible fool that say the darnedest things?

I read the introduction to the report and had a proper giggle, as it begins by stating there is no evidence of conspiracy with the Russians.
And Hillary is plastered over the report before one gets past the first paragraphs.

It then goes on to saying there is nothing illegal or criminal about "collusion" which is a concept in economics and politics.
Having to do with mutual understandings, as relevant for monopolistic behaviour and anti trust cases.
Where by game theory arguments, the government can argue that a company has gotten too big.
Or that a group businesses are colluding as there is clear indication of being anti competitive as access to resources and materials isn't free and fair.

All of this being said, things were getting pretty bad in the world at an extremely rapid pace before he won, so difficult to argue otherwise.
With the exception of pissing off the feminist collusion that don't want a misogynist in office and prefers a female president instead ideally.

Not too interested in politics, but this is funny. Many things are looking better, and other more important things like climate is exactly as screwed up now as before.
Cheap coal is moving to Asia at a rapid pace, nobody is truly planting trees to offset deforestation.
As with reports leaked from Exxon written in the 80's, we still don't know how much deforestation has contributed compared to fossil.
Equator is mostly industrial agriculture powered by fossil fuel, and solar cells still aren't better than just planting a tree.

Last edited:
Can't decide if Trump is a genius or an idiot.

I read the introduction to the report and had a proper giggle, as it begins by stating there is no evidence of conspiracy with the Russians.
And Hillary is plastered over the report before one gets past the first paragraphs.
so happy to see you are amused
giphy.gif

Reactions: Stu and Pin
Your country scares me. It's so fucked up down there. I don't even know where to begin. I hope the best for everyone that lives down there.
Thank you.

I find refuge in professional success because that's the difference between life and death here.

Thank you.

I find refuge in professional success because that's the difference between life and death here.
Yes I can certainly see how that would be the case.

I feel so sorry for people who find themselves in a position where they aren't economically successful. It must be a pretty hard life.

Ugh. I just don't know what to say about it except we see how it looks from the outside and the environment seems very precarious. Your election is going to make or break the USA I think.

I know it's not all doom and gloom and there are phenomenal things about the USA as well but it seems to be increasingly overshadowed by the politics.

Yes I can certainly see how that would be the case.

I feel so sorry for people who find themselves in a position where they aren't economically successful. It must be a pretty hard life.
Yeah, but there's always the military.

Ugh. I just don't know what to say about it except we see how it looks from the outside and the environment seems very precarious. Your election is going to make or break the USA I think.
My friends and I are rooting for Bernie Sanders.

I know it's not all doom and gloom and there are phenomenal things about the USA as well but it seems to be increasingly overshadowed by the politics.
At the end of the day we're an empire and subject to the critiques of one.

Wawhat? :flushed:
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/01/politics/tanks-july-4-washington/index.html?r=https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/01/politics/tanks-july-4-washington/index.html?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGQAQE%3D
Can't spend dollars on fixing the roads, but can truck in military tanks and fly overs and justify that rediculous cost.

I swear I could be a billionaire if I could sell his silly-assed ideas but who the fuk can keep up with all the changes!
:expressionless:Just wow!
(Begin rant)

It’s all one giant exercise in ego masturbation.
I honestly hope it gets protested badly enough to get shut down - like they did with Nixon and his 4th of July BS.
Can’t pay for school lunches to feed poor children - because caring seems to stop once they are not a fetus anymore.
This is going to be one giant show of tiny dick syndrome, who I’m sure won’t skew the whole show to be a giant tRump rally in actuality.
All paid for like you said, with our tax money!
Meals on Wheels - who needs it?
Feeding children - God will sort them out right?
Environment - God will just fix the Earth if the Apocalypse doesn’t just destroy it all, so why bother caring?
(I can’t wait until Mar-a-lago is under water - I hope he lives to see that day at least.)
Refugees - if we treat them cruel enough they will stop coming right?
(And here we are...let’s just open Manzanar again.)
Supreme Court - sure go ahead and gerrymander the fuck out the district maps - seriously SCOTUS?
Congress has to subpoena the report commissioned by themselves - William Barr needs to STFU and hand over the evidence - he isn’t tRump’s lawyer.
Along with....The Dept. of Treasury and IRS for withholding nearly a decade of tRump tax returns - must all be on the up and up I’m sure!
All his conflicts of interest that have never been divested from - those aren’t bribes...they’re real estate deals silly!
Subpoenas to his banks where fraudulent loans and money laundered to the campaign and himself were made - making him sweat.
That great tax plan - sure did help the majority of the country getting nothing or having to pay thousands of dollars more each year so we can cut the tax rates of the rich more - they could really use it...Betsy DeVos did crash one of her yachts after all and who is gonna pay for that...not her!
The lies....the lies...the lies...the blatant and irrefutable lies - on camera.
One of the worst things though has got to be the disgusting embrace of him by the conservative Christians here in the US.
What version of the Bible are they reading?
WTF?
Jesus wouldn’t be okay with people drowning in the river with their infant daughter out of desperation created by this administration.
Nor would he be cool with the way they are being held.
And if you want to blame the parents for that then you should feel the same way about all the immigrants who ever fled to this country - including most of the current populations’ ancestors - many of whom crossed the Atlantic in very dangerous conditions - children in tow.
It’s a BS non-argument.
BTW, entering this country illegally is a MISDEMEANOR...just FYI for all of those who seem cool with putting a mine-field up along the southern border.
(If we treated all fairly, then the next time someone jaywalks across the street we should rip them from their family (regardless of age or race) and throw them into an overcrowded and disgusting “detainment/detention” camp without due process.)
To paraphrase Jack Nicolson - “This town needs an enema!” (Bend over DC)

John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

"But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty.
Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war.

It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life.

The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion.

The war upon fascism must be begun there.”

trump-nazi2.png

(Begin rant)

It’s all one giant exercise in ego masturbation.
I honestly hope it gets protested badly enough to get shut down - like they did with Nixon and his 4th of July BS.
Can’t pay for school lunches to feed poor children - because caring seems to stop once they are not a fetus anymore.
This is going to be one giant show of tiny dick syndrome, who I’m sure won’t skew the whole show to be a giant tRump rally in actuality.
All paid for like you said, with our tax money!
Meals on Wheels - who needs it?
Feeding children - God will sort them out right?
Environment - God will just fix the Earth if the Apocalypse doesn’t just destroy it all, so why bother caring?
(I can’t wait until Mar-a-lago is under water - I hope he lives to see that day at least.)
Refugees - if we treat them cruel enough they will stop coming right?
(And here we are...let’s just open Manzanar again.)
Supreme Court - sure go ahead and gerrymander the fuck out the district maps - seriously SCOTUS?
Congress has to subpoena the report commissioned by themselves - William Barr needs to STFU and hand over the evidence - he isn’t tRump’s lawyer.
Along with....The Dept. of Treasury and IRS for withholding nearly a decade of tRump tax returns - must all be on the up and up I’m sure!
All his conflicts of interest that have never been divested from - those aren’t bribes...they’re real estate deals silly!
Subpoenas to his banks where fraudulent loans and money laundered to the campaign and himself were made - making him sweat.
That great tax plan - sure did help the majority of the country getting nothing or having to pay thousands of dollars more each year so we can cut the tax rates of the rich more - they could really use it...Betsy DeVos did crash one of her yachts after all and who is gonna pay for that...not her!
The lies....the lies...the lies...the blatant and irrefutable lies - on camera.
One of the worst things though has got to be the disgusting embrace of him by the conservative Christians here in the US.
What version of the Bible are they reading?
WTF?
Jesus wouldn’t be okay with people drowning in the river with their infant daughter out of desperation created by this administration.
Nor would he be cool with the way they are being held.
And if you want to blame the parents for that then you should feel the same way about all the immigrants who ever fled to this country - including most of the current populations’ ancestors - many of whom crossed the Atlantic in very dangerous conditions - children in tow.
It’s a BS non-argument.
BTW, entering this country illegally is a MISDEMEANOR...just FYI for all of those who seem cool with putting a mine-field up along the southern border.
(If we treated all fairly, then the next time someone jaywalks across the street we should rip them from their family (regardless of age or race) and throw them into an overcrowded and disgusting “detainment/detention” camp without due process.)

John Thomas Flynn’s As We Go Marching, published in 1944:

"But when fascism comes it will not be in the form of an anti-American movement or pro-Hitler bund, practicing disloyalty.
Nor will it come in the form of a crusade against war.

It will appear rather in the luminous robes of flaming patriotism; it will take some genuinely indigenous shape and color, and it will spread only because its leaders, who are not yet visible, will know how to locate the great springs of public opinion and desire and the streams of thought that flow from them and will know how to attract to their banners leaders who can command the support of the controlling minorities in American public life.

The danger lies not so much in the would-be Fuhrers who may arise, but in the presence in our midst of certainly deeply running currents of hope and appetite and opinion.

The war upon fascism must be begun there.”

trump-nazi2.png
I've been trying all day to comment on this. (Packing 1200 side dishes for our annual July 4th BBQ, lol)
He's just a bazaar man and a sucky politician that will never make sense.
It sure does!

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
Part of me wants to encourage people to not focus on the shit show of American politics and what Trump is doing but I know of it goes ignored it will only get worse. People are all over the garbage he's said and done and it hasn't helped anything. I can imagine how it would be if he went totally unchecked.

upload_2019-7-21_10-47-39.png

upload_2019-9-2_9-24-3.png.

upload_2019-9-4_14-12-14.png

upload_2019-9-4_14-13-58.png