[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 42 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

They're dead as dicks dude
It's a shame.

He had the right idea.

I think that things are going to get more democratic with time in the United States. Once that happens, some serious economic potential is going to be unleashed.

Reactions: Asa and Skarekrow
America the “Free”

17155578_238400016568787_6452281406098422631_n.jpg

A sign bearing a presidential seal has been posted on a fenced-off plot in
Eastern Market designating the area the site of a “Future Internment Camp.”
Printed in dull government hues and scrawled with President Donald Trump’s signature,
the sign citing “Executive order 9066” almost appears real.

Fortunately, it’s not.
But the street artist behind the message says the notion that
Trump will someday put people in detention centers for their ethnicity is not farfetched.

The sign on Winder Street near Orleans was created by Plastic Jesus,
a Los Angeles-based artist known best for public works of social commentary.
A total of ten signs are expected to go up around the U.S.,
according to a source who spoke with those who hung the one in Detroit.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Asa
Fuck Trump.

That is all.

giphy.gif

Reactions: acd and Skarekrow
upload_2019-4-2_9-25-51.png

Reactions: Skarekrow
upload_2019-4-2_10-41-57.png

55929324_984621921742497_5566259370594926592_n.jpg

56157821_2280658008840702_3760419690724196352_n.jpg

The problem with the 'Internment Camp' installation art by Plastic Jesus is that people have believed this 'conspiracy theory' for decades, complete with convincing videos on Youtube and a large following. I understand what the artist is trying to say about Trump, but a conspiracy theory beat him to the punch and there is already a big group of people who believe this has been a government plan for several presidencies. All this does is stir up general distrust of the government. The person I know who is really into this conspiracy theory distrusted Bush and Obama for the same reasons (and didn't vote in the last election). :/

The problem with the 'Internment Camp' installation art by Plastic Jesus is that people have believed this 'conspiracy theory' for decades, complete with convincing videos on Youtube and a large following. I understand what the artist is trying to say about Trump, but a conspiracy theory beat him to the punch and there is already a big group of people who believe this has been a government plan for several presidencies. All this does is stir up general distrust of the government. The person I know who is really into this conspiracy theory distrusted Bush and Obama for the same reasons (and didn't vote in the last election). :/

Yes, I see that.
The whole FEMA camp(s) really being set up to be internment camps conspiracy theory.
The caucasian citizens of the US are not the ones who should be worried...yet.
It’s those families that keep getting torn apart by Trump and pals with the promise that they will stop coming here if we are cruel enough to them when they arrive (which is disgusting in itself on countless levels) - how’s that working out?
Anyhow...it’s sad that it’s something people have to discuss and even worse that the state of affairs sucks enough that someone may consider it real (as I first did myself) and have to stop and find out.
It certainly didn’t start with Trump, but he has taken it to a whole other level now.

Reactions: jkxx, Wyote and Asa
upload_2019-5-25_18-37-10.png